- In the anime, this card had a cost of half the controller's Life Points. When an opponent's monster attacks, this card changes the attack target to any randomly selected target on the field, including a direct attack to either player.
- In episode 59, Joey Wheeler uses this card during his Duel against Espa Roba. He activates this card to target "Jinzo", pay half of his Life Points, and spin "Jinzo" around until Espa ordered it to stop. When this happened, "Jinzo" slowly stopped spinning until it pointed at Espa's "Reflect Bounder". As per this card's effect, "Jinzo" attacks and destroys "Reflect Bounder". The effect of "Reflect Bounder" then activates, which destroys "Jinzo" and inflicts the battle damage to Espa, thus winning Joey the Duel.
- In episode 124, this card is shown in a flashback that Joey has when he remembers all the Duelists he faced on his way to the Battle City Finals.
- In Duel Round 5, Jonouchi uses this card against Klamath Osler. He uses this card to spin "Antlion" around and attack whoever it points at. It points at Jonouchi, but he activates "Probability Change" to make it attack Klamath instead, winning him the Duel.
- In YCS Origins 2016 Special: Joey vs. Pegasus, Joey activates this card when his "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" is attacked by Pegasus' "Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss". Joey rolls a 4, changing the attack target to Pegasus' other "Dante". The two "Dantes" destroy each other in a Double KO.
- In North American WCQ 2019 Special: Joey Wheeler vs. Ishizu Ishtar, Joey activates this card when his Defense Position "Red-Eyes Retro Dragon" is attacked by Ishizu's "Gravekeeper's Supernaturalist". Joey's die roll lands on a 1, meaning that he halves his Life Points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.