Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light
- Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. He uses this card to Special Summon "X-Head Cannon" and "Y-Dragon Head" from the Banished Zone.
- Kaiba also uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. Kaiba had planned to use this card to Special Summon Yugi's "Egyptian God Cards" from the Banished Zone after he destroys "Pyramid of Light" with the effect of "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon". When Kaiba tries to activate the Shining Nova effect of "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" to destroy "Pyramid of Light", Anubis protected it from being destroyed as it was part of his will and he did not want the card to be destroyed. Anubis then took over the duel since Kaiba had outlived his usefulness to Anubis. On the last turn of the Duel, Yami Yugi activates "Reverse of Reverse" to activate this card as his card, allowing him to summon the three Egyptian Gods from the Banished Zone as part of his winning move.
- In episode 24, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his duel against Czar. He uses this card to Special Summon "Gemini Imps", "Disc Fighter", "KA-2 Des Scissors", "Skull Knight #2" and "Ojama Yellow" from the Banished Zone.
- In North American WCQ 2013 Special: Kaiba vs. Pegasus, Kaiba uses this card to Summon his three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" and "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" from the Banished Zone.
- In World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Kaiba uses this card to Summon his three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons", "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", and "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" from the Banished Zone.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.