- In episode 152, Jaden Yuki uses this card during his Duel against Jesse Anderson while the latter was possessed by Yubel. He summons this card via "Super Polymerization". This action turns "Rainbow Dark Dragon" back into "Rainbow Dragon" and frees Jesse's soul, which returns to his body and expels Yubel out of his body. Yubel then activates "Last Trick" to add "Super Polymerization from Jaden's Graveyard to her hand after it resolved. She then activates "Thousand Buster" to pay 1000 Life Points and inflict 1000 damage to both players, which ended the Duel in a Draw.
- In episode 154, Jaden uses this card during his Duel against Yubel. He summons this card via "Polymerization". In the next episode, Jaden activates this card's last effect to return all cards in Yubel's Graveyard back to her Deck by sending the top card of his Deck to the Graveyard ("Elemental HERO Necroshade"). After Jaden adds "Rainbow Veil" from his Deck to his hand via "Arms Hole", he equips this card with "Rainbow Veil". This card then attacks "Yubel - Terror Incarnate". Due to the effect of "Rainbow Veil", the effects of "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" are negated during the Battle Phase only, but Yubel activates "Fiend Rose" and equips the latter to "Yubel - Terror Incarnate". Due to the effects of "Fiend Rose", "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" is not destroyed and Yubel takes no Battle Damage. After Yubel activates "Mystical Space Typhoon" to destroy "Rainbow Veil", Yubel uses "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" to attack this card, but Jaden banishes "Necro Gardna" from his Graveyard to negate the attack. After Jaden Normal Summons "Elemental HERO Clayman", he activates this card's first effect to return all monsters on Yubel's side of the field to her Deck by sending "Clayman" to the Graveyard, but this activates the final effect of "Yubel - Terror Incarnate", allowing Yubel to Special Summon "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare". Later "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare" attacks this card, but Jaden activates "Alchemy Cycle" to reduce this card's ATK to 0 and prevent this card from being destroyed by battle. Since "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare" can't be destroyed by battle, the attacks ends in a stalemate. After damage calculation, the final effect of "Alchemy Cycle" banishes this card and allows Jaden to draw one card.
- In episode 175, this card is shown in a flashback Jesse has when he notes that he still needs to pay his debt to Jaden for saving him from the explosion made by "Thousand Buster".
- In episode 176, Jaden uses this card during his Triangle Duel against Jesse Anderson and Yusuke Fujiwara. He summons this card via "Polymerization". Yusuke then activates the second effect of "Clear Vicious Knight" to increase its ATK by the original ATK of this card until the End Phase. Jaden then activates the first effect of "Honest" to return it to his hand. This card then attacks "Clear Vicious Knight". Jaden then sends "Honest" from his hand to the Graveyard in order to increase its ATK by the ATK of "Clear Vicious Knight" until the End Phase. This card then destroys "Clear Vicious Knight", winning Jaden the Duel. Right after this card destroys the Nightshroud fragment that was possessing Yusuke, this card destroys all the Trueman clones that were surrounding the Duel.
- This card has never been Fusion Summoned with "Neos" and "Rainbow Dragon". Whenever this card was summoned, it was done with either a card that was treated as "Rainbow Dragon" or in this card's debut, "Rainbow Dark Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.