- In episode 107, during Jesse Anderson's Duel against Jaden Yuki, the former reveals this card is his strongest card and acts like he's about summon it on the last turn of the Duel when "Elemental HERO Air Neos" attacks "Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth", but then he immediately admits that he was bluffing. "Air Neos" then destroys "Amber Mammoth", winning Jaden the Duel, After the Duel, Jesse reveals that the card hasn't been created yet and he needs to find its lithograph so Maximillion Pegasus may create the card.
- In episode 127, Industrial Illusions succeed in finding the lithograph, but Echo threatens to destroy the tablet if they get too close. When she lets her guard down, Pegasus' goons hold her down and allow him to finally get this monster out of the lithograph and make it into a card.
- In episode 128, Jesse and Zane Truesdale duel in order to make a portal big enough for Industrial Illusions to send this card to the alternate dimension. After an attack collision that would end in a Double KO occurs, a large portal opens and Pegasus and Dr. Eisenstein send this card to the group in the alternate dimension via a missile.
- In episode 129, Jesse and Axel, after fighting some monsters, get to where the missile landed. Jesse then gets attacked by a "Sand Doodlebug", but this card's spirit appeared and protected Jesse by destroying the "Sand Doodlebug". The missile nearly got sunk into the sand, but Jesse quickly gets the card before it is lost in the sand. Jesse is happy that his Deck is now complete with this card and rushes back to Duel Academy to assist Jaden.
- In episode 130, Jesse uses this card during his Tag Duel with Jaden against Marcel Bonaparte while the latter was possessed by Yubel. He Special Summons this card from his hand as he had all seven Crystal Beasts on his field and/or in his Graveyard. This card then attacks "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", but the attack is redirected to "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" due to the latter's second effect, causing the attack to fail (as this card's ATK is equal to the DEF of "Hamon"). On the last turn of the Duel, Yubel regains her physical form and takes over in Marcel's place. She then activates the second effect of "Chaos Phantasm Armityle" in order to inflict 10000 Battle Damage to "Elemental HERO Chaos Neos", but Jesse activates "Prism Wall" to redirect the effect to this card. Jesse then activates the first effect of this card to send "Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth", "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger", "Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise", "Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle", "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus", and "Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat" to the Graveyard and increase the ATK of this card by 1000 for each Crystal Beast sent to the Graveyard to this way. With six sent this way, this card gains 6000 ATK, allowing it to survive the effect of "Armityle". The last effect of "Prism Wall" then activates, inflicting damage to Yubel and Jesse equal to the new ATK of this card and defeating both of them. The attack between this card and "Armityle" is so powerful that it is enough to create a portal to return Duel Academy to Earth. Jesse tells Jaden to go on without him as he needs to keep the portal open long enough for Duel Academy to be transported back to Earth.
- In episode 131, this card is shown in a flashback Jaden has when he remembers that Jesse stayed behind in the alternate dimension so that he could keep the portal open long enough for Duel Academy to return to Earth. Jaden then realizes that what happened was his fault as he was the one who sent Yubel to space, which caused the chain of events to occur up until now.
- This card is also shown in a flashback Jaden has when he apologizes to Jesse as he was the one who sent "Yubel" to space, which led to Jesse being forced to sacrifice himself in order to get Duel Academy and the other students and fauclty to return to Earth.
- At some point between episode 131 and episode 143, Yubel took over Jesse's body, corrupted this card, turned it into "Rainbow Dark Dragon", and trapped Jesse's soul within "Rainbow Dragon".
- In episode 132, this card is shown in a flashback Jaden has when he notes he is positive that Jesse is alives somewhere in the dimension that he (Jaden) is in.
- In episode 152, this card is purified back to normal after Jaden activates "Super Polymerization" to fuse "Rainbow Dark Dragon" with "Neos" and Fusion Summon "Rainbow Neos".
- In episode 154, Jaden uses this card during his Duel against Yubel. He activates the effect of "Elemental HERO Prisma" to send this card from his Deck to the Graveyard and treat "Prisma" as this card until the End Phase.
- In episode 172, Jesse Anderson uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki while the latter was thinking that Jesse was Trueman (This was due to the darkness from "Arcana Force 0 - The Fool" infecting Jaden's "Polymerization" card). He Special Summons this card via "Rainbow Gravity". A replay then occurs (as "Elemental HERO Tempest" had attacked "Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle"), but due to the last effect of "Rainbow Gravity", "Tempest" is forced to attack this card instead of "Cobalt Eagle". This card then attacks and destroys "Elemental HERO Tempest". The force of this attack was so strong that it knocked "Polymerization" out of Jaden's Graveyard. This purifies Jaden's "Polymerization" card of the darkness that tainted it. Jaden then sees that he is Dueling Jesse, so the duel is called off, ending with no result. Jaden then deduced that the darkness from Sartorius's "Arcana Force 0 - The Fool" must have infected his "Polymerization" card and thus caused him to see Jesse as Trueman while it was its infected state.
- This card is also shown in a flashback Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus has when he reminds Jaden and Jesse that they have overcome the darkness in their hearts.
- In episode 175, this card appears in a flashback Jaden and Jesse have when Jaden reminds Jesse it has been a while since they fought in a Tag Duel together.
- In episode 176, Jesse uses this card during his Triangle Duel with Jaden and Yusuke Fujiwara. He Special Summons this card via "Rainbow Gravity". On Jesse's next turn, he activates this card's second effect to return all cards on the field back to their owners' Decks by banishing "Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle", "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus", "Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise", and "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger" from his Graveyard. This activates the effect of "Clear Cube", letting Yusuke Special Summon another "Clear Cube" from his Deck. Later "Clear Vicious Knight" (whose ATK was 3400 due to its own effect) attacks "Honest", but Jesse activates "The One to be Protected" to prevent "Honest" from being destroyed and nullify the Battle Damage Jaden would take by sending this card from his Deck to the Graveyard. Shortly after, this card's last effect inflicts damage to Jesse equal to this card's ATK, defeating Jesse. On the last turn of the Duel, Jaden activates "The Rival's Name" to Special Summon the latter in Defense Position and treat it as this card.
- In the English dub, its attack is called Rainbow Refraction and Over the Rainbow in the original.
- Its power-up effect (used only once, in Episode 130), is called Rainbow Overdrive in both versions.
- This monster's statue appeared in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Episode 015.
- Paradox used this card and "Cyber End Dragon" to attack Jaden, but Jaden summons "Elemental HERO Neos" and uses it to defend himself. Paradox summons "Stardust Dragon" and uses it to attack. Jaden and "Neos" both barely survive the attack as they took an attack from a monster that didn't exist in their era. "Stardust Dragon" prepares to finish Jaden off, but the Crimson Dragon and Yusei save Jaden and block off the attack. Paradox leaves to Yugi's time.
- Later Paradox uses this monster, "Cyber End Dragon", and "Stardust Dragon", to attack all the people in the tournament that was being hosted at the timing, leaving Yugi as the survivor, however the Crimson Dragon then whisks Yugi back to 30 minutes before the event occurred. Jaden and Yusei explain what's going on and why Paradox wants to destroy Duel Monsters. Jaden then uses "Yubel" to scare off the people at the tournament which restores the cards in both Jaden and Yusei's Decks, but that doesn't stop Paradox from arriving at the scene.
- Paradox uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto, Jaden Yuki, and Yusei Fudo. He sends this card from his Deck to the Graveyard in order to Special Summon "Malefic Rainbow Dragon". After Paradox is defeated, this card is returned to the time that Paradox stole it from.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.