- In episode 115, this card is used for the first shown Duel Puzzle that Yusei Fudo and his friends had to solve.
- On Lazar's attempt, he uses this card to discard "Jester Confit" and destroy "Cup Meatball Cayenne". The effect of the latter card then activates, but Lazar discards nothing as he has no cards in his hand.
- On Akiza Izinski's attempt, she uses this card to discard "Jester Confit" and destroy "Cayenne" (whose effect then activates, but Akiza discards nothing as she has no cards in her hand), but she does this after she activates the effect of "Speed World 2" to remove four Speed Counters and inflict 800 damage to Cup Ramen Man for each Speed Spell in her hand. This allows Akiza to solve the Duel Puzzle in one turn.
- In episode 20, this card appears on a "Quiz Quest - Extra Stage" question that Yuya Sakaki has to answer, during his duel against Pierre L'Supérieure. It is the first question Yuya faces: a "spot-the-difference" question involving two copies of this card. Yuya cannot tell the difference within the time limit, and takes 100 damage.
- In episode 116, this card appears on the board during a Duel Academy class which Yugo intrudes.
- Jaden Yuki, Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Camula, Kagemaru, Deron, Hide and Mokuma use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
- Mana and Salida Noula use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.