- This is Akiza Izinski's signature card in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's manga.
- This card's attack name is "Rose Trimmer".
- In Ride 7, Akiza uses this card during her duel against Ran Kobayakawa. She Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Rose Witch" (which is treated as two Tributes by its own effect). This card attacks and destroys Ran's "Orchid Mantis", winning Akiza the Duel.
- In Ride 8, Akiza uses this card during her One-Shot Run against Yusei Fudo. It faces Yusei's "Lightning Warrior" and wins.
- In Ride 12, Akiza uses this card during her duel against Sherry LeBlanc. She adds this card from her Deck to her hand using "Rose Bell of Revelation". Akiza then Tribute Summons this card by Tributing two "Card Plant Tokens" summoned by "Cards from the Blessed Grass", then equips "Rose Shield" to it. In the following chapter, Sherry activates "Magic Elf Order" to negate this card's effect. On Sherry's next turn, her "Klaret the Elite Magic Elf" attacks this card, but doesn't destroy it; the equipped "Rose Shield" is destroyed instead. On Akiza's next turn, she returns this card to her hand to Special Summon "Fallen Angel of Roses" from her hand, then banishes "Rose Lover" from her Graveyard to Special Summon this card from her hand. This card attacks Sherry directly to win the duel for Akiza.
- In Ride 17, Akiza uses this card during her duel against Kalin Kessler. She Special Summons this card from her hand via the effect of "Rose Paladin". On Akiza's next turn, this card's effect would destroy Kalin's "Infernity Archer", but Kalin activates "Void Cauldron" to prevent the destruction by this effect. In the following chapter, this card attacks "Infernity Archer", but Kalin activates "Void Shield" to negate the attack. On Akiza's next turn, this card's effect finally does destroy "Infernity Archer". This card then attacks directly; after damage calculation, Kalin activates "Void Chain" to Special Summon "Infernity General" from his hand. In the following chapter, this destroys itself with its own effect at the start of Akiza's next turn. Akiza activates "Prayer to the Evil Spirits", fusing this card with "Fallen Angel of Roses" to Fusion Summon "Rosaria, the Stately Fallen Angel".
- In Ride 40, Akiza uses this card during her duel against Sect Ijuin. She Special Summons this card from her hand via the effect of "White Rose Cloister". In the following chapter, Akiza activates "Past Life", tributing this card to Special Summon "Black Rose Moonlight Dragon" from her Extra Deck.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.