- In episode 110, this card can be seen in Jim Crocodile Cook's hand during his Duel against Tyranno Hassleberry.
- In episode 112, Adrian Gecko draws this card, "Big Summon Cloud", and "Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon" via the effect of "Wonder Cloud" during his Duel against Chazz Princeton.
- In episode 115, this card can be seen in the scatters remains of Tom's Deck when Jesse Anderson explains to Jaden through a flashback that one thing he is fighting for is helping Tom find his missing "Jerry Beans Man" card.
- In episode 116, Trapper Sets this card during his Duel against Jesse Andersen in an attempt to intimidate Jesse, though it did not work. After Trapper meets this card's Activation Requirements, he activates this card to add the three "Infernal Blasthounds" and two "Lure Phantoms" in his Graveyard to his Deck and draw two cards.
- This currently marks the only known instance in which this card is actually activated.
- This card is also shown in a flashback Trapper has when he explains to Jesse that back then he had an interest in Jesse because they both could see Duel Monster Spirits.
- In episode 127, Marcel Bonaparte uses this card during his Duel against Adrian Gecko while the former was possessed by Yubel. He sends this card and "Reload" from his hand to the Graveyard via the effect of "Mad Reloader".
- In episode 157, this card can be seen on the table of Ms. Dorothy's card shop as part of a group of cards that were thought to be defective by their owners (they were actually infected with darkness).
- In episode 10, this card is shown in Mr. Armstrong's hand during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo. Later Armstrong activates "Reload" to return all cards in his hand to his Deck and draw a new hand.
- In episode 16, this card is shown in Gill Randsborg's hand during his Ground Duel against Akiza Izinski.
- In episode 27, this card is seen in Grady's hand during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo while the former was a Shadow Drone. In the next episode, this card can still be seen in Grady's hand.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card is shown at the bottom of Carly's Deck when she decides to use her Deck to predict her future.
- In episode 42, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Yusei has when Rex Goodwin tells the Signers and Leo that the Dark Signers also have marks like the Signers, but their marks are Marks of the Shadows. Yuesi notes that his first Shadow Duel with a Shadow Drone defied logic.
- In episode 47, this card is seen in Leo's hand during his Ground Duel against Devack. Two episodes later, this card is still shown to be in Leo's hand. In the next episode, Luna took over for Leo after she got out of the Spirit World. This card can be seen in Luna's hand after she drew "Limiter Removal".
- In episode 91, during Lawton's Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo and Kalin Kessler, this card was sent to the Graveyard via the effect of "Gatling Ogre" at an unspecified point. In the next episode, Lawton activates "Card of Burial Magic" to banish this card, "Reload", and "Linear Accelerator Cannon" from the Graveyard and draw two cards.
- In episode 96, this card appears in Jean's explanation when he explains to Breo that Andre has the unique ability to pull off the best strategy possible from whatever cards are in his hand.
- In episode 114, this card is seen among the cards used by one of Crow Hogan's opponents that he faced as Cup Ramen Man.
- In episode 15, this card is among the statue cards available to Yuma Tsukumo during his Statue Duel against Roku.
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time
- In the 3D movie, this card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- Jaden Yuki, Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, Vellian Crowler, Damon, Hose, Pipin, Pablo, Hide, Jaime, Anca, Rie, Maki, Disa, Masha, Andrea, Yumi, Mokuma and Sironos use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
- Toru uses this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.