- In episode 134, this card is shown in the Three Emperors of Yliaster's visions of the future. It is shown as part of a Synchro Summoning example in a classroom, where it would have been tuned with "Marauding Captain" to Synchro Summon "Ally of Justice Catastor".
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
- In chapter 22, Syndy Chross uses this card during her duel against Shark. She sends this card from her Deck to the Graveyard via "Foolish Burial", then Normal Summons "Junk Synchron", whose effect revives this card. Syndy then tunes this card with two "Doppel Tokens" summoned by "Doppelwarrior" to Synchro Summon "Underworld Fighter Balmung".
- In episode 60, this card is one of the cards hoarded by Chojiro Tokumatsu through dueling during his time at the Facility. Two episodes later, it is given away by one of Chojiro's lackeys as they help him and the Lancers break out of the Facility.
- In episode 69, this card is seen in a flashback to episode 62.
- In episode 95, Tony Zomboni, who helps lead a Commons mob with Shinji Weber and Damon Lopez, summons this card when faced with a line of Sector Security.
- Alpha, Bolt Tanner, Mana, Mito and Underworld Guardian - Moley use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
- This card appears as a character in World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
- Corse has this card in his Deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.