- In episode 25, Téa Gardner uses this card during her Duel against Mai Valentine. She summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. Mai's "Harpie Lady" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 102, this card can be seen in Téa's hand during her Duel against Crump. She banishes this card and "Pot of Greed" in order to activate the Flip Effect of Fire Sorcerer".
- This card can also be seen when Téa was building her Virtual World Deck for her Duel against Crump.
- In episode 35, this card is one of the weak monsters that Chazz Princeton rescued from the Reject Well.
- In episode 39, this monster was one of the Duel Monster Spirits that were having a party in Chazz's dorm room after the Dark Scorpions were defeated.
- In episode 48, this card was shown as a stone tablet in Torunka's backstory flashback when he explains on how the Duel spirits used to live peacefully until Zeman the Ape King and his army inflicted the Minus Curse on everybody and took control of the spirit world.
- This card is also seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 49, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 50, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 51, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle when the spirits absorbed by "Earthbound Immortal Cusillu" were returned to their tablets and being released from their imprisonment.
- In episode 118, this card is shown when Yoshizo Hayashi shows his Deck to Yusei Fudo.
- This card also appears in a flashback Yusei has when he wondered why Yoshizo's Deck was full of Normal Monsters.
- In episode 119, this card is shown in Taro Yamashita's backstory when he was shown building the Deck that he and his friends would use for the World Racing Grand Prix.
- This card also appears in a flashback Yusei has when he notes all the monsters owned by Team Taiyo are Normal Monsters.
- In episode 120, two copies of this card appear in a flashback Jinbei Tanigawa has when he reminds himself that he and his friends believe in their battling style.
- This card also appears in a flashback Luna has when she notes to her friends that Team Taiyo don't have any cards for a secret strategy.
- This card also appears in Yusei's mind at the end of the episode.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.