- In Scale 28, Yuya Sakaki shows a card that looks like this when discussing the Adam Factor with Reiji Akaba.
- In chapter 5, Yuya Sakaki uses this card during his second duel against Shingo Sawatari, who was at the time disguised as "The Super Samurai Mask". He places this card in the Pendulum Zone vacated by "Performapal Lizardraw". With this and "Performapal Monkeyboard" activated, Yuya Pendulum Summons five monsters between Levels 2 and 7.
- In chapter 7, Yuya uses this card during his duel against Hokuto Shijima (Dipper O'rion). The duel is seen from an unspecified turn and Yuya has this card and "Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer" in his Pendulum Zones. With these two cards, Yuya Pendulum Summons three monsters between Levels 3 and 7.
- In chapter 9, Yuya uses this card during his second rematch with Shingo. He sets the Pendulum Scales with this card and "Performapal Gold Fang". This allows him to Pendulum Summon the Level 7 "Dragonpit Magician".
- In North American WCQ 2016 Special: Yusei vs. Yuya, Yuya Normal Summons this card on the second turn. Yusei discards "Effect Veiler" to negate this card's effect. This card then attacks Yusei directly. On Yusei's next turn, his "Stardust Charge Warrior" attacks and destroys this card. On Yuya's next turn, with the Pendulum Scales set at 3 and 8, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card, "Performapal Bubblebowwow" and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" from his Extra Deck, as well as "Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer" from his hand. On Yusei's next turn, his "Stardust Dragon" attacks and destroys this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.