- In episode 71, Yuya Sakaki plays this card during his Turbo Duel against Officer 227. On the second turn, he sets the Pendulum Scales with this card and "Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix". After changing his "Performapal Bot-Eyes Lizard's" name to "Odd-Eyes Dragon", Yuya activates this card's Pendulum Effect, allowing an "Odd-Eyes" monster to gain the ATK of a "Performapal" monster when it attacks. "Bot-Eyes Lizard" attacks; this card's effect boosts its ATK by that of his "Performapal Fireflux", allowing it to destroy 227's "Goyo Predator". Three turns later, when "Fireflux" (which 227 took control of) attacks Yuya directly, Yuya activates "Light Phoenix's" Pendulum Effect, destroying this card and Special Summoning "Light Phoenix".
- In episode 76, this card appears in a flashback to episode 71.
- In episode 108, Yuya plays this card during his tag duel with Shay Obsidian against the Tyler sisters. On the second turn, he sets the Pendulum Scales with this card and "Performapal Turn Toad".
- In episode 120, Yuya plays this card during his 2-on-1 duel with Gong Strong against Battle Beast. On the second turn, he sets the Pendulum Scales with this card and "Performapal Shieldrummer". This card is destroyed by the tag-in effect of Battle Beast's "Gladiator Beast Bestiari". Two episodes later, after Gong is removed from the duel and both Sanders and Jack Atlas enter and leave the duel as well, Yuya uses "Performapal Pendulum Art & Clean" to Special Summon this card from his Extra Deck, as well as "Shieldrummer", "Performapal Pararhino" and "Performapal Gongato". Also, because of "Art & Clean", this card is allowed to attack Battle Beast directly, which it does. The direct attack Special Summons a "Gladiator Beast" monster underneath "Gladiator Beast Great Fortress". Yuya then banishes "Art & Clean" from his Graveyard to return a "Performapal" monster to his deck and destroy all monsters on the field (including this card); then, for each one sent to the Graveyard, its owner takes damage.
- In episode 126, this card was scattered on the floor around Yuya while he was trapped in the Doktor's cage. It is blown back into his hand, along with the rest of his deck, when Yuya awakens.
- In episode 138, this card appears in a flashback to Yuya's duel against Battle Beast when Jack, who was dueling Z-ARC, tries to reach out to Yuya, whose body Z-ARC had taken control of.
- In episode 145, Yuya plays this card during his duel against Shay. On the second turn, he sets the Pendulum Scales with this card and "Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix". Three turns later, when Yuya's "Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon" is attacked, he activates its effect, returning this card to his hand to effectively negate the attack. When "Lancer Dragon" is attacked a third time, Yuya activates its other effect, sending this card and "Light Phoenix" from his hand to the Graveyard to halve the damage he takes from the attack, and inflict the same amount of damage on Shay.
- In episode 148, this card is one of the ten "Performapal" monsters milled by "Performapal Ignition Eagle's" effect, during Yuya's final Action Duel with Declan Akaba.
- In chapter 8, Yuya Sakaki uses this card during his duel against Mieru Hochun (Aura Sentia). On the second turn, he sets the Pendulum Scales with this card and "Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix".
- In North American WCQ 2016 Special: Yusei vs. Yuya, Yuya sets the Pendulum Scales with this card and "Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix" on the second turn. When his "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" attacks, Yuya uses this card's Pendulum Effect to increase "Odd-Eyes'" ATK by that of his "Performapal Bubblebowwow". On Yuya's next turn, the effect of his "Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer" destroys this card and "Light Phoenix".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.