- In episode 20, Yuya Sakaki plays this card during his Action Duel against Pierre L'Supérieure. On the fourth turn, Yuya draws this card via the effect of "Performapal Recasting". He then sets the Pendulum Scales at 1 and 8 and Pendulum Summons this card, "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" and "Performapal Whip Snake" from his hand. After "Odd-Eyes" is destroyed by the effect of Pierre's "Quiz Monkey", Yuya activates this card's effect to draw two cards (one for each "Performapal" monster he controls). On Pierre's next turn, Yuya activates "Last Minute Cancel", switching this card to Defense Position. Then, Pierre's "Quiz Sphinx" attacks and destroys this card, but it returns to Yuya's hand due to "Last Minute Cancel". On Yuya's next turn, he Pendulum Summons this card, "Whip Snake" and "Performapal Hip Hippo" from his hand, and "Odd-Eyes" from his Extra Deck. This card is destroyed by the effect of Pierre's "Final Question".
- In episode 22, this card is one of the cards spread out on the floor when Yuya is constructing his deck.
- In episode 26, Yuya Sakaki plays this card during his Action Duel against Gong Strong. On the fourth turn, Yuya sets the Pendulum Scales with this card and "Performapal Camelump". On Yuya's next turn, he activates this card's Pendulum Effect, shuffling this card into his deck to draw one card.
- In episode 81, when Jean-Michel Roget talks to Yuya about his plans, this card appears with several other "Performapal" monsters and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" in Roget's imagination.
- In episode 148, this card is one of the ten "Performapal" monsters milled by "Performapal Ignition Eagle's" effect, during Yuya's final Action Duel with Declan Akaba.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.