- In episode 4, Yuya Sakaki plays this card during his Action Duel against Sylvio Sawatari. On the sixth turn of the duel, which is Sylvio's turn, Yuya draws this card via the effect of "Draw Muscle". "Draw Muscle's" other effect gives Yuya's face-up "Block Spider" this card's DEF (of 2400). On Yuya's next turn, with the Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 8, he Pendulum Summons this card, "Performapal Turn Toad" and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" from his hand. He uses this card's effect to allow "Odd-Eyes" to attack three times, as Sylvio controls three monsters.
- In episode 7, this card appears in a flashback when Sylvio thinks about his loss to Yuya.
- In episode 21, this card appears on a Leo Corporation screen when CEO Declan Akaba discusses with Claude following their latest experiment on Pendulum Summoning.
- In episode 22, Yuya plays this card during his Action Duel against Aura Sentia. On the sixth turn, with the Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 8, he Pendulum Summons this card, "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", "Performapal Elephammer", "Performapal Springoose" and "Performapal Partnaga" from his hand. On Yuya's next turn in the following episode, this card and Yuya's other Defense Position monsters are destroyed by the effect of Aura's "Prediction Princess Astromorrigan". On Yuya's next turn (Turn 10 of the duel), he Pendulum Summons "Odd-Eyes", "Partnaga" and this card from his Extra Deck. He then Tributes this card to Tribute Summon "Stargazer Magician", which had returned to his hand from the Pendulum Zone via the effect of "Springoose".
- In episode 31, Yuya plays this card during his rematch with Sylvio at the first round of the Arc League Championship. On Sylvio's turn, he Special Summons this card from his Deck via the effect of "Performapal Pinch Helper", but with its effects negated. On Sylvio's next turn, he activates "Dizzying Winds of Yosen Village", then "Yosen Whirlwind"; the latter's effect returns this card to Yuya's hand, but because of the former's effect, it is returned to Yuya's Deck instead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.