- In episode 14, during Yuya Sakaki's Action Duel against Skip Boyle, Skip activates his face-down "Full Throttle Soul" on the second turn, allowing him to see this card in Yuya's hand. Yuya proceeds to Normal Summon this card and use its effect to Special Summon "Performapal Whip Snake". This card then attacks Skip's "Guts Master Red"; Skip uses "Guts Master Fire's" effect to prevent "Red" from being destroyed, then uses "Guts Master Heat's" effect to destroy this card after damage calculation.
- In episode 17, during Yuya's Action Duel against Reed Pepper, this card is the fourth to be excavated by the effect of "Illusion Balloons", which Yuya plays on the turn he wins the duel.
- In episode 22, this card is one of the cards spread out on the floor when Yuya is constructing his deck.
- In episode 109, Yuya plays this card in a 2-on-3 duel with Shay Obsidian against three Obelisk Force soldiers (coded "Red", "Green" and "Yellow" by the color of the gems on their masks). On his turn, with the Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 8, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card, "Performapal Silver Claw" and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon". This card gains 300 ATK due to "Silver Claw's" effect, and destroys Red's "Ancient Gear Hunting Hound" by battle. On Green's turn, this card is attacked by his "Chaos Ancient Gear Giant". Kite Tenjo joins the duel, finding the Action Card "Quick Guard" to switch this card to Defense Position before it is destroyed.
- In chapter 3, Yuya Sakaki uses this card during his duel against Reiji Akaba. With the Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 8, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card, "Performapal Helpprincess" and "Performapal Springoose" from his hand. This card then attacks Reiji's face-down monster, revealed to be "D/D Lilith", so Yuya takes deflected damage. In the following chapter, Reiji's "D/D/D Wave King Caesar" attacks and destroys this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.