- In episode 17, Yuya Sakaki uses this card during his Action Duel against Reed Pepper. It is the final card excavated by the effect of "Illusion Balloons"; as a result, it is Special Summoned. It then attacks Reed directly, winning Yuya the duel.
- In episode 22, Yuya uses this card during his Action Duel against Aura Sentia. On the sixth turn, with the Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 8, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" from his hand in Attack Position, as well as "Performapal Partnaga", "Performapal Springoose" and "Performapal Kaleidoscorp" from his hand in Defense Position. This card is switched to Defense Position by the Flip effect of Aura's "Prediction Princess Petalelf". In the following episode, the Flip effect of Aura's "Prediction Princess Astromorrigan" destroys this card.
- In episode 25, this card appears in a flashback to Yuya's duel against Aura.
- In chapter 1, Yuya Sakaki uses this card during his duel against Noboru Gongenzaka (Gong). He controls this card face-up when the duel is first shown. This card attacks Gong directly, and "Performapal Hip Hippo" does the same to win Yuya the duel.
- In chapter 9, Yuya uses this card during his third duel against Shingo Sawatari. He activates "Polymerization", fusing this card and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" in his hand to Fusion Summon "Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon".
- In North American WCQ 2016 Special: Yusei vs. Yuya, Yuya Normal Summons this card without Tribute on the sixth turn, as he controls two "Performapal" monsters. This card then gains 600 ATK from the effect of "Performapal Dramatic Theater". This card then attacks Yusei's "Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon", but Yusei activates his "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow" to negate the attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.