- In episode 31, Yuya Sakaki plays this card in his Action Duel against Sylvio Sawatari. He Special Summons this card from his hand in his first turn, as neither player controls a monster, but its Level is decreased by 1. During Sawatari's turn, he uses the effect of "Yosenju Kama 1" to return this card to Yuya's hand. In his next turn, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card along with "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", in Attack Position. When "Odd-Eyes" battles "Yosenju Oyam", whose ATK was equal to the original ATK of "Odd-Eyes", Yuya activates this card's effect, targeting "Odd-Eyes" to have it gain 600 ATK. In Sawatari's turn, the effect of "Yosen Whirlwind" activates when his "Yosenju" monsters are returned to his hand via their own effects, which would let him return an equal amount of cards Yuya controls to the hand; however, his other card, "Dizzying Winds of Yosen Village" makes any non-"Yosenju" card that would return to the hand be shuffled into the Deck instead, so this card is shuffled back into Yuya's Deck.
- In episode 56, Yuya plays this card in his Action Duel against a Sector Security officer. On the third turn, with the Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 6, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card, "Performapal Cheermole" and "Performapal Trumpanda" from his hand.
- In episode 76, this card appears in a flashback to episode 56.
- In episode 102, Yuya plays this card in this Action Duel against Kite Tenjo. On the second turn, with the Pendulum Scales set at 2 and 8, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon". "Odd-Eyes" attacks Kite's "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon", with this card's effect increasing "Odd-Eyes'" ATK by 600. Kite responds by using his already-activated "Double Exposure's" effect to change this card's name to "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", then activating "Double Sensorship" to negate "Odd-Eyes'" attack. On Kite's next turn, he uses "Cipher Dragon's" effect to take control of "Odd-Eyes", then activates "Cipher Interference". "Odd-Eyes" attacks this card, with "Cipher Interference" doubling its ATK because its name is also treated as "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon". Yuya applies this card's effect to boost its ATK by 600, then finds and activates the Action Card "Miracle", preventing this card from being destroyed by this attack, and halving the battle damage Yuya takes. "Cipher Dragon" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 113, Yuya plays this card in his rematch with Iggy Arlo. On the second turn, with "Xiangke Magician" and "Xiangsheng Magician" activated in his Pendulum Zones, he Pendulum Summons this card, "Performapal Salutiger" and "Performapal Whip Snake". Iggy Fusion Summons "Shura the Combat Star" while it is still Yuya's turn, and its effect decreases the ATK of all monsters to 0, including this card. During the Battle Phase, Yuya's "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon", treated as a Level 12 monster by the combined effects of "Xiangke" and "Xiangsheng", attacks "Shura"; Yuya uses this card's effect to boost "Dark Rebellion's" ATK by 600. Iggy activates the Action Card that he beat Yuya to, "Choice Choice", to spare "Shura" from being destroyed. On Iggy's next turn, "Shura" attacks this card; Yuya activates this card's effect to minimize battle damage, but Iggy finds and activates the Action Card "Charge Recklessly" to boost "Shura's" ATK by the same amount. On Yuya's next turn, he Pendulum Summons this card from his Extra Deck, as well as "Performapal Pyrobster". Yuya then applies "Xiangke" and "Xiangsheng's" Pendulum Effects to "Dark Rebellion" again and has it attack "Shura" again, with this card's effect boosting "Dark Rebellion's" ATK by 600.
- In chapter 5, Yuya Sakaki uses this card during his second duel against Shingo Sawatari, who was at the time disguised as "The Super Samurai Mask". With his Pendulum Scales set at 1 and 6, Yuya Pendulum Summons this card from his hand. On Shingo's next turn, his "Dinomist Rex" attacks and destroys this card. On Yuya's next turn, he Pendulum Summons this card and "Performapal Lizardraw" from his Extra Deck, as well as "Performapal Splashmammoth", "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" and "Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon" from his hand. This card then gains 500 ATK when Yuya activates the Action Card "Jumping Through the Fire Ring", before then attacking and destroying Shingo's "Dinomist Brachion".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.