- In episode 7, Syrus Truesdale uses this card during his practice duel against Jaden Yuki. He summons this card in Attack Position. This card then attacks Jaden's "Elemental HERO Avian", but neglects to use this card's effect. Jaden then activates "Negate Attack" to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. Jaden then notes to Syrus he could have used this card's effect to check his set card before attacking. If he did that, he could have come up with a counter strategy against "Negate Attack". "Elemental HERO Sparkman" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 8, this card is shown in a dream Duel Syrus had between himself and Jaden and Zane Truesdale and an unknown duelist. The unknown duelist then uses a Spell to take control of this card. The unknown Duelist then orders this card to attack Jaden directly, defeating him.
- In episode 50, Syrus uses this card during his simulation Duel against Jaden. Aside from being on the field, this card played no known part in the Duel.
- This card also appears in a series of flashbacks Chumley Huffington has when he sees his friends cheering him on and remembers all of the previous Duels his friends were involved in. Chumley then notes that there was something that all of his friends had taught him this year.
- In episode 95, Syrus uses this card during his Duel against an Obelisk Blue student during the Genex Tournament. Aside from being on the field, this card played no actual part in the duel.
- In episode 129, Syrus uses this card during the Battle Royal between Jaden's friends and the Duel Ghoul army. He summons this card and "Gyroid" to prevent Jaden's friends from defeating them while also trying to stop Jaden from getting to Marcel Bonaparte on time. This card was destroyed an unspecified point, but it was most likely before "Ancient Gear Golem" and "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon" were summoned.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.