- In episode 35, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his duel against Slade Princeton. He activates this card to destroy "King Dragun", "Luster Dragon 2", "Luster Dragon", and "Hyozanryu".
- In episode 54, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Reginald Van Howell III. He activates this card to destroy "Gilford the Legend", "Jewel Sword", "Grade Sword", "Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade", and "Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou". The effect of "Jewel Sword" then activates, allowing Reggie to draw one card.
- In episode 87, Jaden Yuki uses this card during his duel against Chazz. He activates this card to destroy "White Knight Lancer", "White Knight Gardna", and Chazz's set "Sealed Gate". This activates the effect of "Sealed Gates", allowing Chazz to Special Summon "White Knight Lord". In the next episode, Chazz regains his senses. He then activates "Cemetery Change" to destroy all monsters on the field and swap both players' Graveyards. On the last turn of the Duel, Chazz activates "Buried Destiny" to add this card from his Graveyard to his hand. He then activates this card to destroy Jaden's "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss", "Over Limit", and "White Knight Lord". This activates the last effect of "White Knight Lord", inflicting 1000 damage to Chazz and winning Jaden the Duel.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears within a series of flashbacks Chazz has when he notes to himself that even though he is someone who has gotten dirty and stains all over himself he knows that he is.
- In episode 104, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Blair Flannigan. He uses this card to destroy Blair's three "Mystic Eggs", "Mystic Dragon", and "Spike Egg".
- In episode 105, this card appears in a flashback Chazz has when he states there is nothing he regrets about Obelisk Blue when there is not a single Duelist in that dorm that respects him anymore.
- In episode 112, Chazz uses this card during his Duel against Adrian Gecko. After "Ojama Delta Thunder!!" inflicts 500 damage to Adrian for each card in his hand and currently under his control (Adrian controlled 2 cards on the field, so he took 1000 damage), Chazz sends this card from his hand to the Graveyard in order to activate the secondary effect of "Ojama Delta Thunder!!", subsequently destroying all cards under Adrian's control.
- In episode 165, Chazz uses this card during his Duel against Jaden. He uses this card to destroy Jaden's "Elemental HERO Sparkman" and "Spark Blaster".
- The Ojamas have never used an attack like that illustrated on the card in the anime. Instead, they begin with a stance where they press their buttocks together and then encircle all the cards on the opponent's side of the field with an extremely fast maneuver, creating a hurricane.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.