- Don Thousand uses this card in both of his Duels in the anime. In both cases, he activated it at the beginning of the second turn of the Duel, taking the first turn and doing nothing whatsoever in order to meet the activation requirements of "Numeron Network".
- When active, this card appears as a physical network of lines and tunnels on the Earth, originating from a black sphere of energy that holds the actual "Numeron Network" card. Astral and Eliphas (and presumably, other Astral World and Barian World denizens) are able to travel through the network - conversely, the network can project tendrils of black energy to obstruct them. Don Thousand can sense intruders' presences in the Network and enable communication between different parts of it by projecting images of the areas in question.
In the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime
- In episode 138, Don Thousand uses this card during his Duel against Mizar. He activated this card on Mizar's Draw Phase through its first effect. When Mizar activated "Dragon King's Demise" to Tribute all his Dragon-type monsters and inflict their combined ATK as damage to both players, Don Thousand activates this card's second effect to activate "Numeron Spell Revision" from his Deck, negating the effect of Mizar's "Dragon King's Demise" and activating "Card of the Dragon King" instead. Due to "Card of the Dragon King", Mizar is forced to Tribute his Dragon-type monsters, inflict their combined ATK as damage to himself, and draw one card for each Dragon-type monster Tributed, winning Don Thousand the Duel. Since neither of his cards were shown activating, it appeared to everyone that Don Thousand had somehow defeated Mizar without playing a single card - the existence and effects of the cards were only explained by Don Thousand during his subsequent Duel with Yuma Tsukumo and Nash.
- In episode 138, Don Thousand uses this card during his Duel against Yuma and Nash. He activates this card on Yuma's Draw Phase through its first effect. When Yuma Xyz Summons "Number 39: Utopia", Don Thousand activates this card's second effect to activate "Numeron Xyz Revision" from his Deck, negating the summon, destroying "Utopia", and Special Summoning "Ganbara Knight" with its effects negated. After that resolves, this card sends "Numeron Xyz Revision" to the Graveyard. At this point, Don Thousand explains the effects of this card, and how he used it in his Duel against Mizar. He also reveals that this card has merged with the Earth through the power of the Numeron Code (since he has total control of the Barian World, which has merged with the Earth). In the next episode, Don Thousand explains that this card's last effect allows his "Numeron" Xyz Monsters to activate effects that require detaching Overlay Units without having to detach Overlay Units when "Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam" attacks "Ganbara Knight". At this point, Astral leaves Yuma to Duel while he enters the Numeron Network in search of the card. Later Nash activates "Aqua Jet" to increase the ATK of "Boom Shark" by 1000, but Don Thousand activates this card's second effect to activate "Numeron Spell Revision" from his Deck, negating "Aqua Jet" and activating "Surface" instead. Through "Surface", Nash Special Summons "Cutter Shark" and "Boom Shark" is destroyed due to its last effect. However, Nash later reveals that he intended for Don Thousand to negate "Aqua Jet" since this card's effect can only be used once per turn. After Nash's Battle Phase, Astral finally finds this card at the center of the Numeron Network. He brings it out of the network and places it on Thousand's field; however, Thousand reveals that destroying this card will cause the network's energy to backfire on itself, destroying the Earth in turn. Nonetheless, Nash uses the effect of "Depth Eruption" to destroy all cards on the field, including this one. Astral begins to absorb the energy of the collapsing Numeron Network, intending to sacrifice himself to save both worlds, but Eliphas intervenes and lets himself be sacrificed instead. As he begins absorbing the network's energy, he throws a card to Astral, teleporting him out of the network before it explodes. In the following episode, Don Thousand activates "Numeron Chaos Ritual" to treat this card and "Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam", "Number 2: Numeron Gate Dve", "Number 3: Numeron Gate Trini", "Number 4: Numeron Gate Catvari" from his Graveyard and Banished Zone as Level 12 monsters for an Xyz Summon. Through "Numeron Chaos Ritual", Don Thousand overlays this card and his four "Numeron Gate" monsters in order to Xyz Summon "Chaos Number 1000: Numeronius".
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Don Thousand has when he explains the effect of "Numeron Xyz Revision".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Astral has when he notes that with the power of this card, the entire Duel can be rewritten to how Don Thousand wishes.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Astral has when he tells Yuma that whenever an effect of this card activates, lights run along the network and stretch out over the Barian World.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.