- In episode 88, Girag uses this card during his Battle Royal Duel against Yuma Tsukumo and Ray Shadows. He Xyz Summons this card via "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force", which targeted "Number 106: Giant Hand". Girag then activates this card's effect to detach "Giant Hand" and negate the effects of all other face-up cards on the field. This card then attacks Yuma directly, but Ray activates "Shining Stunt" to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase as well as take damage equal to half of this card's ATK. On the last turn of the Duel, Yuma activates the effect of "Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray V" to destroy this card and inflict its ATK as damage to Girag.
- In episode 89, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Astral has when he ponders over the "Over-Hundred Numbers" and the fact that they can be evolved into "Number C" monsters.
- In episode 96, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Vector has when he claims it was troublesome for him to play along with Yuma as some dense transfer student.
- In episode 125, Girag uses this card during his Duel against Kaze and Roku. He Xyz Summons this card via "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One", which targeted "Number 106: Giant Hand". This card won Girag the Duel through unknown means.
- In episode 132, Girag uses this card during his Duel against Alito. He Special Summoned this card through unknown means. After Girag Xyz Summons "Number 58: Burner Visor", he activates the latter's second effect to equip itself to this card. This card then attacks directly via the third effect of "Burner Visor". In the next episode, a Kagemusha Raccoon Token" (who had the same ATK as this card) attacks this card, but only the "Kagemusha Raccoon Token" is destroyed since it wasn't a "Number" monster. Alito then activates "Last Counter" to reduce this card's ATK to 0 and increase the ATK of "Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu" by this card's previous ATK. "Ronin Raccoon Sandayu" then attacks and destroys this card, which frees Girag from Don Thousand's control and makes him remember what really happened when he was human. At the end of the Battle Phase, "Last Counter" inflicts this card's original ATK to Alito as damage, winning Girag the Duel. After the Duel, Vector absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Girag's possession after Girag sacrifices himself to save Yuma.
- In episode 138, Don Thousand absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Vector's possession after he absorbs Vector.
- In episode 141, Nash absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Don Thousand's possession after Don Thousand is defeated and he willingly allows his power to be absorbed by Nash. Later Nash uses this card during his Duel against Yuma. He Special Summons this card, "Chaos Number 104: Umbral Horror Masquerade", and "Chaos Number 105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus" with their effects negated and under Yuma's control via "Chaos Hundred Universe". In the next episode, Nash overlays all seven "Chaos Over Hundred Numbers" (who are treated a Level 7 Monsters due to the effect of "Chaos Xyz Barian Hope") in order to Xyz Summon "Chaos Xyz Barian Hope". After "Number 39: Utopia Beyond" destroys "Barian Hope" in battle, all seven "Chaos Over Hundred Numbers" go the Graveyard. In the following episode, Nash banishes this card, "Barian Hope" and all the other "Chaos Over Hundred Numbers" from his Graveyard in order to activate "Reincarnation of the Seven Emperors". Later Nash activates "Glory of the Seven Emperors" to attach this card, "Umbral Horror Masquerade", "Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus", and "Chaos Number 107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" to "Barian Hope" as Overlay Units. This card remained attached until the Duel was over.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Yuma has when he discovers that "CXyz Barian Hope" can use the effects of all "Chaos Over-Hundred Numbers" used by the Barians.
- In the third above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Nash has when he explains the effect of "Rebirth of the Seven Emperors".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.