- In episode 109, Shark uses this card during his Duel against Abyss. He obtains this card before the last turn starts and the last vision from Abyss is shown. After Shark revives "Black Ray Lancer" via "Monster Reborn", Shark Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Depth Shark" and "Aqua Mirage" (which is treated as a monster with the same Level as "Depth Shark" through its own effect) via "Full Armored Xyz". Shark then activates the second effect of "Full Armored Xyz" to equip "Black Ray Lancer" to this card and increase the latter's ATK by the ATK of "Black Ray Lancer". After Abyss activates the effect of "Number 73: Abyss Splash" to double its ATK, Shark activates this card's effect twice to halve the ATK of "Abyss Splash" twice by detaching both "Depth Shark" and "Aqua Mirage". This card then attacks and destroys "Abyss Splash", winning Shark the Duel.
- In episode 129, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Don Thousand has when he explains the reason why the "Mythyrian Numbers" yielded such great power was due to the fact that they were sealing away his power. Because the seal was undone due to the "Mythyrian" Numbers being removed from their ruins, Don Thousand's powers were coming back to him.
- In episode 130, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Astral has when he explains that the "Mythyrian Numbers" are the very memories of the Seven Barian Emperors' lives when they were humans.
- In episode 143, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Nash's possession after Yuma defeats Nash (excluding the "Over Hundred Numbers" and their Chaos forms).
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".
- This card's attack name in both the Japanese version and the dub is "Crystal Javelin". Its effect name in both versions is "Crystal Eraser".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.