- In episode 58, Quattro uses this card during his Duel against Shark. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Gimmick Puppet Scissor Arms" (who was Level 8 via its own effect) and "Gimmick Puppet Nightmare" (who was treated as two monsters for the Xyz Summon through its second effect). Quattro then activates this card's effect to detach an Overlay Unit. Quattro explains that when he detaches all of this card's Overlay Units through its own effect, he can declare an Automatic Win. On the last turn of the Duel, Shark activates the effect of "Chaos Number 32: Shark Drake Veiss" to banish "Submersible Carrier Aero Shark" from his Graveyard and reduce this card's ATK by the ATK of "Submersible Carrier Aero Shark". "Shark Drake Veiss" then attacks and destroys this card, winning Shark the Duel.
- In episode 59, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Yuma Tsukumo has when Astral notes to him that since he is being too cautious, he fears winning against Nistro.
- At some between episode 58 and episode 65, Vetrix absorbs this card along every "Number" Quattro had obtained/in his possession.
- In episode 65, this card appears in series of flashbacks Vetrix has when he explains in detail why his sons' crests were connected to their souls and why they were used to protect them from the corrupting power of the "Numbers".
- In episode 67, Dr. Faker uses Sphere Field to absorb this card along with every "Number" Yuma and Vetrix had in their possession after Yuma defeats Vetrix.
- At some point between episode 73 and episode 74, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" that Dr. Faker had in his possession.
- In episode 82, this card is amongst the "Numbers" shown with Astral in the Emperor's Key when Astral observes the "Numbers" he and Yuma currently have and which "Numbers" they still need to find.
- In episode 114, Yuma returns this card, "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder", and "Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings" to Quattro when he meets him in the hospital.
- In episode 126, Quattro uses this card during his Duel against Nash. He Special Summons this card from his Extra Deck via "Triangle Gimmick Box" with its effects negated. Quattro then activates "Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force" to Rank-Up this card via Chaos Xyz Evolution in order to Xyz Summon "Chaos Number 88: Gimmick Puppet Disaster Leo". Quattro then detaches this card in order to activate the effect of "Gimmick Puppet Disaster Leo". After Nash wins, he absorbs this card along with every other "Number" in Quattro's possession.
- This card also appears in a flashback Nash has when he recognizes this card and remembers its effects.
- In episode 143, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Nash's possession after Yuma defeats Nash (excluding the "Over Hundred Numbers" and their Chaos forms).
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.