- This card's attack name is "Heaven's Blade" in the Japanese version and "Celestial Slash" in the dub. Its effect name is "Melody of Mayhem" in the both versions.
World Duel Carnival
- In episode 43, Quattro uses this card during his Tag Duel with Trey against Yuma Tsukumo and Kite Tenjo. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll" and "Gimmick Box". This card then attacks "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" (whose ATK was 0 due to "Stonehenge Shield"), but Yuma activates "Trap Reborn" to activate the effect of "Battle Simulation" from Kite's Graveyard, halving the ATK of both battling monsters and preventing them from being destroyed by battle. At the end of the Battle Phase, the effect of "Battle Simulation" expires, returning this card's ATK to its original value. Quattro then activates this card's effect to detach one overlay Unit and place a String Counter on all other monsters on the field. Quattro explains that at the end of Kite's turn, all monsters with a String Counter will be destroyed and the controllers of those monsters will take damage equal to the combined original ATK of those destroyed monsters. On the last turn of the Duel, Kite activates "Overlay Regen" to force Quattro, Trey, and Yuma to take the top card of their Deck and attach to it to their respective Xyz Monsters as Overlay Units. After Kite Xyz Summons "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", he activates its first effect to negate the effects of all other monsters on the field. Kite then activates the second effect of "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" to detach the Overlay Units of all other Xyz Monsters on the field, increase the ATK of "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" by 1500 (500 for each Overlay Unit that its effect detached), and allow it to attack three times (one attack for each Overlay Unit sent to the Graveyard by its effect). After "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" attacks and destroys "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech" (resulting in Trey defeated), "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" attacks and destroys this card, defeating Quattro and winning Yuma and Kite the Duel.
- In episode 44, this card appears as part of the recap to the previous episode, which then goes to the Duel's end and the AR Vision Link powering down.
- In episode 57, Quattro uses this card during his Duel against Shark. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Gimmick Puppet Twilight Joker" and "Gimmick Puppet Magnet Doll". Quattro then equips this card with "String of Destiny". This card then attacks "Number 32: Shark Drake" and Quattro activates the effect of "String of Destiny" to send the top card of his Deck to the Graveyard. If it is a monster, the equipped monster can attack a number of times equal to the sent monster's Level, but the attack target will not be destroyed by battle. If it is not a monster, Quattro's Battle Phase will end. As the sent card was "Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll" (who was Level 8), this card could attack eight times. This card then attacks "Number 32: Shark Drake" eight times and while none of the attacks destroy "Shark Drake", Shark still takes Battle Damage. Quattro then activates this card's effect to detach an Overlay Unit and place a String Counter on "Shark Drake". In the next episode, this card attacks again via "String of Destiny", but as the card sent to the Graveyard wasn't a monster, Quattro's Battle Phase ends. Quattro then activates the effect of "Gimmick Puppet Scissor Arms" to destroy "String of Destiny" and double its Level. He then Tributes this card in order to Special Summon "Gimmick Puppet Nightmare" via its own effect.
- At some between episode 58 and episode 65, Vetrix absorbs this card along every "Number" Quattro had obtained/in his possession.
- In episode 67, Dr. Faker uses Sphere Field to absorb this card along with every "Number" Yuma and Vetrix had in their possession after Yuma defeats Vetrix.
- At some point between episode 73 and episode 74, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" that Dr. Faker had in his possession.
- In episode 82, this card is amongst the "Numbers" shown with Astral in the Emperor's Key when Astral observes the "Numbers" he and Yuma currently have and which "Numbers" they still need to find.
- In episode 114, Yuma returns this card, "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder", and "Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo" to Quattro when he meets him in the hospital.
- In episode 115, Quattro uses this card during his Tag-Team Duel with Shark against Chironex. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Gimmick Puppet Nightmare" with itself (as it was treated as two monsters for the summon via its own effect). Chironex then activates "Jelly Bind" to negate this card's effects and prevent it from attacking. Later Quattro activates "Celestial Strings" to revive "Number 73: Abyss Splash" attach "Gimmick Puppet Nightmare" and this card to "Abyss Splash" as the latter's Overlay Units. Shark then detaches both monsters in order to activate the effect of "Abyss Splash" twice.
- In episode 125, Quattro uses this card during his Duel against Nash. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Gimmick Puppet Shadow Feeler" with itself ("Gimmick Puppet Shadow Feeler" was treated as two monsters for the Xyz Summon due to "Overlay Satellite"). Quattro then activates the last effect of "Overlay Satellite" to attach itself to this card as an Overlay Unit. Quattro then activates this card's effect to place a String Counter on "Chaos Number 101: Silent Honor DARK" by detaching "Gimmick Puppet Shadow Feeler". After Quattro adds "Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force" to his hand via "Banish Reactor", Quattro activates "Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force" to Rank-Up this card via Chaos Xyz Evolution in order to Xyz Summon "Chaos Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings". Later this card is sent to the Graveyard after Nash activates the third effect of "Silent Honor DARK" to attach "Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings" to it as an Overlay Unit. In the next episode, Quattro banishes this card, "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder", and "Chaos Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Hunter" from his Graveyard in order to activate "Triangle Gimmick Box". After Nash wins, he absorbs this card along with every other "Number" in Quattro's possession.
- In episode 143, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Nash's possession after Yuma defeats Nash (excluding the "Over Hundred Numbers" and their Chaos forms).
- In Rank 54, Astral uses this card during his duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He uses the effect of "Number 93: Utopia Kaiser" to Special Summon this card from his Extra Deck with its effects negated. Astral then activates "Numbers Exist" to have this card gain ATK equal to that of his "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis" while also reducing the latter monster's ATK to 0 until the end of the turn. This card then attacks Yuma's "Shining Number 39: Utopia the Lightning", but Yuma activates his face-down "Ghost of a Grudge" to reduce this card's ATK to 0 (since Astral has eight or more monsters in his Graveyard). This card is destroyed as a result, but the effect of Astral's "Utopia Kaiser" prevents him from taking damage.
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
- In chapter 17, Quattro plays this card against Yuma Tsukumo. He overlays "Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll" and "Gimmick Puppet Magnet Doll" to Xyz Summon it. He detaches an Overlay Unit to place String Counters on both his "Gimmick Puppet Nightmares". Yuma destroys this card with "Gogogo Golem - Golden Form", winning him the Duel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.