- In episode 22, Kite Tenjo uses this card during his Duel against Shark. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying two copies of "Photon Lizard". Shark then activates "Splash Capture" to take control of this card (which Kite wanted to happen). Kite then activates "Forced Release" to detach both of this card's Overlay Units. On Shark's Standby Phase, this card's second effect inflicts 2000 damage to Shark as this card had no Overlay Units for him to detach. He attempts to use this card to attack directly, but this card's effect forbade that as it had no Overlay Units. Shark then sets "Life Regeneration", intending to use it during his next turn to prevent this card from inflicting 2000 damage during his next Standby Phase and gain an equal amount of Life Points instead. Later "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" attacks this card. This card's final effect activates, destroying it before the battle and inflicting 2000 damage to Shark, which wins Kite the Duel.
- In episode 64, Vetrix absorbs this card along with every "Number" Kite had in his possession after he defeats Kite.
- In episode 65, Vetrix uses this card during his Duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Heraldic Beast Aberconway" and "Heraldic Beast Leo" via "Sphere Field". After "Heraldic King Genom-Heritage" attacks "Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja" (whose ATK was 0 due to the effect of "Heraldic King Genom-Heritage") and Yuma activates "Half Guard" to prevent his monster's destruction and switch it to Defense Position after the attack, "Number 10: Illumiknight" and this card attack "Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja", but Yuma activates the effect of "Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja" twice to prevent its destruction from both attacks. After that, "Sphere Field" destroys "Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja" as it had no more Overlay Units. In the next episode, Yuma activates "Xyz Triangle Force" to destroy this card.
- In episode 67, Dr. Faker uses Sphere Field to absorb this card along with every "Number" Yuma and Vetrix had in their possession after Yuma defeats Vetrix.
- In episodes 68 and 69, this card is amongst the "Numbers" floating through the Sphere Field.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Kite has when he asks Shark that if he wants a Duel, he can save it for later though Kite was positive they already settled it back earlier.
- At some point between episode 73 and episode 74, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" that Dr. Faker had in his possession.
- In episode 82, this card is amongst the "Numbers" shown with Astral in the Emperor's Key when Astral observes the "Numbers" he and Yuma currently have and which "Numbers" they still need to find.
- In episode 112, this card is shown in Yuma's explanation to Mr. Heartland when he explains that to him and Astral the Numbers represent everything they are fighting for.
- In episode 135, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Kite has when he explains to Mizar that his "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" guided him to meet Yuma and Astral.
- This card's attack name is Acid Splash in both the Japanese version and the dub.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.