- In episode 87, Girag uses this card during his Battle Royal Duel against Yuma Tsukumo and Ray Shadows. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Fire Hand" and "Ice Hand". This card attacks Ray's "Shining Destroyer", but Yuma activates the effect of "Number 39: Utopia" to negate the attack, however Girag activates this card's second effect to detach an Overlay Unit and negate the effects of "Utopia". This card then destroys "Shining Destroyer". The effect of "Shining Destroyer" then activates, inflicting 600 damage to all players, but Girag activates "Hand Block" to reduce the damage he would take to 0, so only Yuma and Ray take the damage. In the next episode, "Utopia" attacks this card, but this card's last effect destroys "Utopia" and inflicts damage to Yuma equal to the ATK of "Utopia". Ray activates the effect of "Shining Sly" to Tribute Yuma's "Gogogo Golem" and reduce the damage to 0, but Girag activates this card's effect to detach an Overlay Unit and negate the effect of "Shining Sly". Later Girag activates "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force" to Rank-Up this card via Chaos Xyz Evolution in order to Xyz Summon "Chaos Number 106: Giant Red Hand".
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card is shown at the bottom of Girag's Deck when he looks at it while waiting for Yuma to arrive.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Girag when he explains to Yuma and Ray the reason why "Utopia" was destroyed when it attacked was due to it being affected by this card's effect.
- In episode 89, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Astral has when he ponders over the "Over-Hundred Numbers" and the fact that they can be evolved into "Number C" monsters.
- In episode 107, this card appears in a flashback Girag has when he reminds Yuma of their last Duel where he used this card's effect.
- In episode 125, Girag uses this card during his Duel against Kaze and Roku. He activates "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One" to Rank-Up this card via Chaos Xyz Evolution in order to Xyz Summon "Chaos Number 106: Giant Red Hand".
- In episode 130, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Astral has when he explains to Yuma that the "Over-Hundred Numbers" are Don Thousand's accursed cards and that there is a connection between them and the "Mythyrian Numbers".
- In episode 131, Girag uses this card to grab hold of the Different Dimension Airship and stop it from reaching Barian World. In the next episode, this card is still holding onto the airship until Alito challenges Girag to a Duel in order to free him from Don Thousand's control.
- In episode 133, Vector absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Girag's possession after Girag sacrifices himself to save Yuma.
- This card also appears in a flashback Girag has when he sees his true memories as a human. Don Thousand throws this card into Girag to place him under his control and fill his soul with hate so that Girag would go to Barian World when he dies.
- In episode 138, Don Thousand absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Vector's possession after he absorbs Vector.
- In episode 141, Nash absorbs this card along with every "Number" in Don Thousand's possession after Don Thousand is defeated and he willingly allows his power to be absorbed by Nash.
- This card's negating effect name in the Japanese version is "Fatally Paralyzing Pressure Point Strike", while its damaging effect is "Quintuple Fatal Eye Beams". Its negating effect in the dub is "Upper Hand Drillbit Demise", while its damaging effect is "Hand Destruction".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.