- In episode 195, this card can be seen in Zigfried von Schroeder's hand during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. Later "Valkyrie Zweite" (whose ATK was 800 due to it being affected by the effect of "Fortune Chariot") attacks directly via the effect of "Fortune Chariot", but Kaiba activates "Attack Guidance Armor" to redirect the attack to "Valkyrie Erste". Zigfried then activates "Wotan's Judgment" to swap this card with the top card of his Deck in order to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.
- In episode 7, Bolt Tanner draws this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo while the latter was using Tenzen Yanagi's Deck.
- In episode 10, Mr. Armstrong draws this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei. After he draws this card, Armstrong activates "Reload" to return this card and "Pot of Avarice" to his Deck and draw a new hand.
- In episode 15, this card can be seen in Greiger's hand during his Ground Duel against Leo while the latter was disguised as Luna.
- In episode 26, this card is shown when Caswell Francis is rebuilding his Deck for the upcoming World Duel Carnival.
- This card also appears on Striker Crossit's soccer ball made of Duel Monster Cards.
- In episode 27, this card appears on Striker's soccer ball.
- In episode 60, this card is one of the cards hoarded by Chojiro Tokumatsu through dueling during his time at the Facility. Two episodes later, it is given away by one of Chojiro's lackeys as they help him and the Lancers break out of the Facility.
- In episode 69, this card is seen in a flashback to episode 62.
- This card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.