- In episode 27, Gravekeeper's Chief uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. After this card is activated, the ATK and DEF of "Gravekeeper's Assailant" and "Gravekeeper's Curse" increase by 500. This card also negated the effect of "Wroughtweiler" when Jaden tried to activate it as its effect involved removing cards besides "Wroughtweiler" from the Graveyard. In the next episode, the Chief summons "himself" to the field. This card's effect then boosted his ATK and DEF by 500. Due to the effect of the "Chief", his Graveyard is no longer affected by this card's effect. After "Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier" and "Gravekeeper's Curse" were revived, this card boosted their ATK and DEF by 500. On the final turn of the Duel, Jaden reveals that this card only prevents him from removing cards from the Graveyard and that means he can still activate effects in the Graveyard if they don't involve removing a card from the Graveyard (which allows Jaden to make use of the effect of "Elemental Hero Necroshade"). This card remained on the field until the duel was over.
- In the second-mentioned episode, this card appeared in a flashback Jaden has when he reminds the Chief on him using "Royal Tribute" to force Jaden to discard all monsters in his hand. This card also appeared in a flashback Jaden has when it shows all the cards in Jaden's hand before "Royal Tribute" forced him to discard all the monsters in his hand.
- In episode 29, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Jaden has when he remembers his previous experiences with actual Shadow Games.
- In episode 12, this card is shown in a flashback Shark has when Scorch and Chills remind him he cheated in the National Duel Circuit by peeking at his opponent's Deck before the final round, which got him disqualified before he could have potentially won the Duel. This card appeared as part of the Deck Quattro used at the National Tournament. Shark noticed Quattro's Deck after it dropped off a plant pot and, due to pressure on winning, peeked at the Deck before the Duel.
- In episode 26, this card appears in a flashback Quattro has when he reminds Shark of what got him disqualified in the Championship.
- This card also appears in a flashback Quattro has when he reveals he purposely left his Deck on the plant pot in order to get Shark disqualified.
- In episode 34, this card appears in a flashback Shark has when he reminds Quattro he set him up back at the Duel Circuit to get him disqualified.
- In episode 81, this card is used as part of the Hyakunin Isshu Field event in the Friendship Games. This was cut from the dub.
- In North American WCQ 2015 Special: Pegasus vs. Marik, Marik adds this card from his Deck to his hand with the effect of "Gravekeeper's Commandant" on his first turn and subsequently activates it. On Marik's next turn, this card increases the ATK and DEF of his "Gravekeeper's Spy" and "Gravekeeper's Assailant" by 500 to 1700/2500 and 2000/2000, respectively. The turn after, this card's presence on the field fulfills the activation requirement for Marik's "Imperial Tombs of Necrovalley". The following turn, this card increases the ATK and DEF of Marik's "Gravekeeper's Descendant" by 500 to 2000/1700 and fulfills the activation requirement for the effect of Marik's "Gravekeeper's Assailant". Finally, this card is destroyed by Maximillion Pegasus' "Heavy Storm". As this card was no longer on the field, Pegasus is able to activate "Monster Reborn" to Special Summon "Toon Cyber Dragon" from the Graveyard.
- In North American WCQ 2019 Special: Joey Wheeler vs. Ishizu Ishtar, Ishizu adds this card from her Deck to her hand with the effect of "Gravekeeper's Commandant" on the second turn and subsequently activates it. Three turns later, the effect of Joey's "Gearfried the Red-Eyes Iron Knight" destroys this card. On Joey's next turn, Ishizu activates "Necrovalley Temple" to activate this card directly from her Graveyard. On Joey's subsequent next turn, Joey activates "Dicephoon" and rolls a 5, thus being able to destroy this card and "Necrovalley Temple".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.