- This card was treated as a Continuous Spell Card. This card could summon two additional copies of a targeted monsters with less than or equal to 500 ATK, or alternatively, if this card was used on "Kuriboh", an infinite amount of "Kuriboh Tokens" would be summoned with disregard to the finite amount of Monster Card Zones.
- In episode 22, this card was seen in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. In the next episode, this card is still shown to be in Yami Yugi's hand. In the following episode, Yugi activates this card in order to create a "Kuriboh" shield that not even Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" could destroy. This allowed Yugi to protect himself from Kaiba's attacks and enable him to utilize another combo (which involved "Mammoth Graveyard", "Living Arrow", and "Polymerization") that would weaken Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" each turn until Kaiba's monster was weak enough for Yugi to destroy. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 38, this card is shown in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. In the next episode, "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" tries to equip itself with "Magician of Black Chaos", but Yami activates this card to turn his "Kuriboh" into a "Kuriboh" wall that would protect "Magician of Black Chaos". As a result of this, "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" had no choice but to absorb the "Kuribohs". After "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" gained the ATK of "Kuriboh", the "Kuribohs" all self destructed which resulted in "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" being blinded and its effects negated. Yugi then takes damage equal to the ATK of "Kuriboh" and his "Magician of Black Chaos" becomes free from the effect of "Thousand-Eyes Restrict".
- In episode 45, Yami Yugi activates this card when his "Catapult Turtle" launches "Kuriboh" at the "Great Moths". This turns "Kuriboh" into a Kuriboh army that explodes on the "Great Moths" upon making physical contact with the moths. This defeats the "Great Moths" and allows Yugi and his friends to continue forward.
- In episode 68, Yugi sets this card during his Tag Duel with Kaiba against Rare Hunter 2 and Rare Hunter 3, but Yugi did not activate it as Kaiba defeated the Rare Hunters by himself.
- In episode 71, Yugi uses this card during his Tag Duel with Kaiba against Lumis and Umbra. When "Shining Abyss" attacks Kaiba directly, Yugi activates this card to turn his "Kuriboh" into a "Kuriboh" army that blocked off the attack made by "Shining Abyss". Later Lumis activates "Mask of Dispel" to target this card and negate its effect while "Mask of Dispel" is face-up on the field. Due to this, the "Kuriboh" shield was reduced back down to one "Kuriboh". This card remained on the field for the next two episodes until the Duel was over.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, this card can be seen when Seto Kaiba was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Leichter.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 139, Yami Yugi uses this card during his duel against Yami Marik. He uses this card to target "Metal Fiend Token" and Special Summon two more "Metal Fiend Tokens".
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 182, Yami Yugi uses this card in the battle against The Great Leviathan. After the chosen Duelists' first attempt to defeat The Great Leviathan failed. Yami Yugi has "Timaeus" absorb the power of this card and "Kuriboh". "Timaeus" then attacks the Great Leviathan, but the attack fails to destroy it.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 220, two copies of this card are shown when Yugi is shown building his Deck for the Ceremonial Battle.
- In episode 19, Dimitri uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki while the former was using Yugi's deck. When "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" (whose ATK was 1600 due to "Bubble Blaster") attacks "Kuriboh", Dimitri activates this card to Tribute this card and summon four "Kuriboh Tokens". A replay then occurs and Jaden uses "Bubbleman" to attack and destroy a "Kuriboh Token". Later "Elemental HERO Sparkman" attacks and destroys another token. On Jaden's next turn, "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix" and "Elemental HERO Avian" attack and destroy the last two tokens.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2013 Special: Mai vs. Yugi, Yugi activates this card, targeting "Kuriboh" to summon an infinite amount of "Kuriboh Tokens". The same turn, two of these tokens are Tributed to pay the cost of "Obelisk the Tormentor's" effect.
In the Spanish anime dub, this card was known as "Multiplicación", while in the dub for American Spanish-speaking countries, it was known as "Multiplícate".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.