- In episode 13, Yami Bakura uses two copies of this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. The first was set in Defense Position. "Flame Swordsman"/Joey Wheeler then attacks and destroys this card, but this activates this card's Flip Effect, forcing both players to discard their entire hand and draw five new cards. On Yami Bakura's next turn, he sets the second copy in Defense Position. "Dark Magician"/Yugi Muto then attacks and destroys this card, but this activates this card's Flip Effect, forcing both players to once again discard their entire hand and draw five new cards.
- In episode 37, Yami Bakura uses this card while he and Tristan Taylor were confronted by Maximillion Pegasus's guards. After "Man-Eater Bug" attacks the guards for a while, Yami Bakura summons this card and (through the power of Millennium Ring) uses it to send the guards to the Graveyard where they were killed by the "Reaper of the Cards".
- In episode 41, this card was shown being used by one of two Kaibaland Duelists that were dueling against one another. "Barox" was used to attack and destroy this card.
- In episode 96, this card can be seen in Marik's hand (in the dub).
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto Kaiba that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 81, this card is shown being used in a duel against two unknown duelists at the beginning of the episode.
- This monster appears on a billboard alongside "Morphing Jar #2" and "Needle Worm". This billboard is seen in episodes 1, 27, 127 and 141.
- Jaden Yuki, Zane Truesdale, Lyman Banner, Amnael, Kagemaru, Damon, Jinzo, Slade Princeton, Jagger Princeton, Dean, Enzo, Nova, Rie, Disa, Andrea, Lily and Inoso use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
- Beta, Bolt, Fudagawa, Geruzet, Hild, Houten, Hung Soo, Jean, Kameno, Mana and Marshmallon use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
- Corse has this card in his deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.