- In episode 41, Rebecca Hawkins uses this card during her Duel against Yugi Muto. She sets this card in Defense Position. Yugi then summons "Summoned Skull" and uses it to attack this card, causing this card to be flipped. Since this card's DEF was higher than the ATK of "Summoned Skull", the attack fails. Rebecca then equips this card with "Ring of Magnetism", decreasing this card's DEF by 500 and making Yugi unable to attack any other monsters Rebecca controls. "Summoned Skull" then attacks "Cannon Soldier", but "Ring of Magnetism's" effect redirects the attack to this card. Since this card's DEF was the same as the ATK of "Summoned Skull", the attack fails. In the next episode, Yugi summons "Catapult Turtle" and activates "Brain Control" to take control of this card. Yugi then activates the effect of "Catapult Turtle" to Tribute this card and inflict half its ATK as damage to Rebecca (since this card had 0 ATK, Rebecca doesn't lose any Life Points). "Summoned Skull" then attacks and destroys "Cannon Soldier".
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 116, this card appears in a flashback Kaiba has when he notes that he remembers that he promised to be a father to Mokuba and protect him no matter what. He didn't treat Mokuba well initially when he threw him out, but he did that so that no matter what happened to him, Mokuba would still have a family.
- In the duel between Rebeca and Yugi, when she summons this monster it was shown with a Wind Attribute, Effect Monster but it did not have an effect and its Attribute is supposed to be Earth.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.