- In chapter 17, Bastion Misawa uses this card during his duel against Chazz Princeton. He Normal Summons this card, then has it attack and destroy Chazz's "Dragon-Mail Knight". On Bastion's next turn, he Tributes this card and "Crow Tengu" to revive "Nine-Tailed Fox" using the latter's effect. In the following chapter, during Chazz's turn, Bastion banishes this card from his Graveyard to revive "Crow Tengu".
- In chapter 22, Bastion uses this card during his duel against Reggie MacKenzie. He Normal Summons this card on the fifth turn. In the following chapter, Reggie's "Divine Sanctuary" weakens this card by 500 ATK. This card attacks Reggie directly, but she activates her face-down "Divine Gate" to halve the damage she takes. On Reggie's next turn, her "Athena" attacks and destroys this card. Four turns later, Bastion activates "Enma's Judgment" to Special Summon "Red Ogre" from his deck by banishing five Yokai monsters from his Graveyard, including this card.
- In chapter 27, Bastion uses this card during his rematch with Jaden Yuki. He Normal Summons this card on the first turn. On Bastion's next turn, he equips "Saber of Malice" to this card. "Saber of Malice" lets the equipped monster destroy a Defense Position monster before the Damage Step, so this card attacks and destroys Jaden's "Elemental Hero Woodsman". During Bastion's next two turns, this card, while still equipped, attacks and destroys the same monster after Jaden revives it during each of his next two turns. In the following chapter, Bastion uses the effect of "Kasha" to return this card to his deck.
- In chapter 47, Bastion uses this card during his Tag-Team Duel with Alexis Rhodes against Adrian Gecko and Jesse Anderson. (Though it was not seen in the previous chapter, it was the card discarded for the effect of "Long-Tailed Black Horse".) Alexis banishes this card from the Graveyard to revive her "Ice Doll" (which was treated as a Yokai monster by the effect of "Fate of the Living").
- In episode 126, this card appears in Leo Akaba's tale of Z-ARC. During a flashback, this monster is destroyed by a beam from one of Z-ARC's monsters.
- Alpha, Barclay, Bolt and Mana use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.