- In episode 67, Aster Phoenix uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. After he activates this card, Aster uses this card's effect to pay 1000 Life Points and Normal Summon "Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster" without Tribute. Later Jaden uses this card's effect to pay 1000 Life Points and Normal Summon "Elemental Hero Neos" without Tribute. In the next episode, Aster destroys this card by activating "Dark City".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Jaden has when he notes that he didn't know "Aqua Neos" can only be on the field for one turn.
- In the anime, this card's effect is depicted as the player sacrificing Terracotta statues to summon the monster they wish to summon without Tributes. The number of statues sacrificed depended on the monster's Level.
- In this series, this card allowed both players to only pay 500 Life Points for the Tribute Summon of a Level 5 or 6 monster instead of 1000, and 1000 Life Points for the Tribute Summon of a Level 7 or higher monster instead of 2000.
- In episode 3, this card appears as one of the selectable Action Field Spells prior to Sylvio Sawatari's duel with Yuya Sakaki.
- Deloge, Cherry and Hose use this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3.
- Jewels uses this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6.
- Yamata Dragon uses this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007.
- Larry uses this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
- Ticera uses this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia.
- Aster Phoenix uses this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Tag Force Special.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.