- In episode 25, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki. He summons this card on the first turn of the duel. Jaden's "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix" then attacks and destroys this card. The effect of this card then activates, allowing Chazz to Special Summon "Armed Dragon LV3". In the next episode, "Armed Dragon LV7" attacks and destroys "Elemental HERO Wildheart". The effect of "Armed Changer" then activates, allowing Chazz to add this card from the Graveyard to his hand. Chazz then sends this card to the Graveyard in order to activate the effect of "Armed Dragon LV7", destroying Jaden's three "Hero Kids".
- In episode 39, this card is shown in Chazz's hand during his Duel against Don Zaloog. Chazz was forced to discard this card from his hand due to the effect of "Don Zaloog".
- In episode 166, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Aster Phoenix. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position. This card then attacks "Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude", causing both monsters to be destroyed in a Double KO. Chazz then activates this card's effect to Special Summon another copy of this card. The second copy then attacks "Destiny HERO - Dread Servant", but Aster activates "Eternal Dread" to place two Clock Counters on "Clock Tower Prison". The second copy then destroys "Dread Servant". Aster then activates the second effect of "Dread Servant" to destroy "Clock Tower Prison". Later "Destiny HERO - Dreadmaster" (whose ATK was 3400 due to its last effect) attacks and destroys this card. Chazz then activates the second copy's effect to Special Summon a third copy. "Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude" then attacks and destroys the third copy. Chazz then activates the third copy's effect to Special Summon "Armed Dragon LV3".
- In episode 174, Chazz uses this card during his Duel against a Rare Hunter in the World of Darkness. Chazz realized this duel has the same outcome as all of his other vision duels. Chazz can no longer take losing and because of that he cheats by taking the second top card of his Deck and playing it which is this card. It then switches to a Pro League match and since Chazz did an illegal move, he is banned forever from the Pro League. Chazz then drops to his knees and gets consumed by a wave of Darkness.
- In episode 177, this card can be seen on Chazz's Duel Disk before he is swallowed by a wave of darkness.
- Helio, Houten and Ida use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.