- This card's effect-negating ability is called "Power Gain".
- This card's attack is called "Ultimate Powerforce".
- In episode 59, Jack Atlas uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Carly Carmine. He Synchro Summons this card by tuning "Red Dragon Archfiend" and "Battle Fader" with "Majestic Dragon". Jack then activates this card's first effect to negate the effects of "Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu" and increase this card's ATK by the ATK of "Aslla piscu". Jack then tries to activate "Shockwave" to destroy this card and inflict this card's ATK as damage to both players, but Carly activates "Earthbound Release" to Tribute her Earthbound Immortal, destroy this card, and inflict this card's ATK as damage to Jack. This card's second effect then activates in response, negating the effect of "Earthbound Release" and destroying it as well as inflicting this card's ATK as damage to Carly, winning Jack the Duel.
- In episode 84, Jack uses this card during his Turbo Duel against the Fake Jack Atlas. He Synchro Summons this card by tuning "Red Dragon Archfiend" and "Dark Bug" with "Majestic Dragon". Jack then activates this card's effect to negate the effects of one of the fake's "Red Dragon Archfiends" and increase this card's ATK by the ATK of "Red Dragon Archfiend". This card then attacks and destroys the purple "Red Dragon Archfiend", winning Jack the Duel. Due to the attack hitting the Fake Jack, it is revealed that the Fake Jack was really a Duelbot who is destroyed by the explosion. The Deck the Duelbot used was also destroyed subsequently.
- In episode 103, this card appears in a flashback Jack has when he notes to his friends that he felt real damage during his Duel against the Fake Jack Atlas.
- "Majestic Red Dragon" has an additional effect in the anime, where it automatically negates an opponent's card effect that would destroy it and inflicts damage equal to its own ATK to the opponent's Life Points.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.