- In episode 12, Yugi Muto and his friends were showing to each other what their favorite card was. Téa Gardner shows this card and states it's her favorite. Yami Bakura would later seal Téa's soul within this card.
- In episode 13, Yami Yugi used this card during his Duel against Yami Bakura. Téa appeared dressed as the monster when it was Set. After Yami Yugi reluctantly activates "Horn of Heaven" to Tribute Joey Wheeler (as "Flame Swordsman") and negate the Flip of "Man-Eater Bug" as well as destroy it, Téa begins to cry. This activates this card's Flip Effect, allowing Yami Yugi to add "Monster Reborn" from his Graveyard to his hand and use it to revive Joey. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In the dub, the "Dark Magician" card was mistakenly placed under Téa in place of this card.
- This card also appeared in Yami Bakura's thoughts when he explained that he was going to use "Change of Heart" to take control of this card and use it to attack and destroy one of Yami Yugi's monsters and win the Duel.
- In episode 16, this card can be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes out a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Joey Wheeler.
- In episode 22, this card appeared in a flashback Téa has when she remembers Yami Yugi's Duel with Yami Bakura and notes to herself that there may be two Yugis.
- In episode 25, Téa uses this card during her Duel against Mai Valentine. She Sets this card in Defense Position. Later "Harpie Lady" attacks and destroys this card. This activates this card's Flip Effect, allowing Téa to add "Silver Bow and Arrow" from her Graveyard to her hand (it was destroyed earlier by Mai's "De-Spell").
- In episode 26, this card can be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Maximillion Pegasus.
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yugi and Téa read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- In episode 111, the Big Five use this card during their Duel against Yami Yugi and Joey. Crump sets this card in Defense Position. Later Joey's "Alligator's Sword" attacks and destroys this card. The Flip Effect then activates, allowing Crump to add "A Legendary Ocean" from the Graveyard to his hand.
- In episode 160, this card appears as a duel spirit in a flashback.
- In episode 48, this card was shown as a stone tablet in Torunka's backstory flashback when he explains on how the Duel spirits used to live peacefully until Zeman the Ape King and his army inflicted the Minus Curse on everybody and took control of the spirit world.
- This card is also seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 49, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 50, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle as one of the prisoners trapped in stone tablets.
- In episode 51, this card is seen on the wall as a stone tablet in Zeman's castle when the spirits absorbed by "Earthbound Immortal Cusillu" were returned to their tablets and being released from their imprisonment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.