- In episode 132, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. When "Dark Magician" attacks "Lord of D.", Kaiba activates this card to activate Yugi's "Monster Reborn" from the Graveyard as his card, allowing Kaiba to revive his "Obelisk the Tormentor" and use it to intercept Yugi's attack. This causes the attack to fail.
- In episode 167, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Alister. When Alister uses "Air Fortress Ziggurat" (whose ATK was 3000 due to "The Seal of Orichalcos") to attack directly, Kaiba activates this card to activate Alister's "Junk Dealer" from the Graveyard as his card, allowing Kaiba to revive "Judge Man" with half its original ATK and use it to intercept the attack made by "Air Fortress Ziggurat". "Air Fortress Ziggurat" then destroys "Judge Man".
- In episode 194, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Zigfried von Schroeder. When "Valkyrie Zweite" attacks directly, Kaiba activates "Negate Attack" to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. Zigfried then activates "Mischief of the Time Goddess" to go to the Battle Phase of his next turn. "Valkyrie Zweite" then attacks directly, but Kaiba activates this card to activate "Mischief of the Time Goddess" from the Graveyard as his card, allowing Kaiba to go to the Battle Phase of his next turn and save himself.
- In episode 200, this card appears within Kaiba's briefcase when he opens it up and takes his Duel Disk with him.
- In Duel Round 15, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Willa Mette. When "White-Horned Dragon" (whose ATK was 5200 due to its own effect) attacks Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", he activates this card to equip "Synchronic Ability" from Willa's Graveyard to Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes", letting his "Blue-Eyes" take the effect of "White-Horned Dragon", making its ATK 8200, destroying "White-Horned Dragon" and winning Kaiba the Duel.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.