- In episode 165, Rebecca Hawkins uses this card during her Tag Duel with Duke Devlin against Valon. She summon this card in Attack Position. On Rebecca's next turn, she Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Luster Dragon #2.
- In this appearance, the names of the cards were reversed.
- In episode 186, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against the KC DuelTek 760 while the former was using Rick's Deck. After he summons this card, Yami equips this card with "Dragon Treasure", increasing its ATK and DEF by 300. This card then attacks and destroys the DuelTek's "Airknight Parshath". The DuelTek then Summons "Slate Warrior" and uses it to attack this card. This card then destroys "Slate Warrior", but this activates the effect of "Slate Warrior", decreasing this card's ATK and DEF by 500. "Berserk Gorilla" then attacks and destroys this card. The effect of "Robbin' Goblin" then activates, forcing Yami Yugi to discard one random card in his hand.
- In episode 192, Rebecca uses this card during her Duel against Leon von Schroeder. After Rebecca summons this card, she uses this card to attack and destroy Leon's "Forest Wolf". This activates the second effect of "Forest Wolf", Special Summoning "Fire Princess" from Rebecca's Graveyard to her side of the field. Later Leon targets this card for the effect of "Gingerbread House", increasing this card's ATK by 600. Since this card's ATK was now at least 2500, it is destroyed and Leon gains 500 Life Points. Rebecca then activates "The Shallow Grave" to Special Summon this card from her Graveyard while Leon uses the effect of "The Shallow Grave" to Special Summon "Forest Wolf" from his Graveyard. Rebecca then Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Luster Dragon #2".
- Its attack name was Sapphire Spark in the Japanese version.
- In episode 35, Slade Princeton uses this card during his Duel against Chazz Princeton. He summons this card in Attack Position. Later Chazz activates "Ojama Delta Hurricane!!" to destroy all cards on Slade's side of the field.
- This card can also be seen in the briefcase full of cards that Slade shows to Chazz.
- In episode 88, this card appears within a series of flashbacks Chazz has when he notes to himself that even though he is someone who has gotten dirty and stains all over himself he knows that he is.
- In episode 141, A Goblin Elite Attack Force soldier uses this card during his Duel against Zane Truesdale. Zane uses his three "Cyber Dragons" to attack and destroy this card, "Return Zombie", and "Spear Dragon".
- In episode 142, during Skull Knight's Duel against Axel Brodie, Skull Knight picks up this card from his Deck and sends it to the Graveyard via the Flip Effect of "Magical Merchant".
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Seto Kaiba uses this card in his Duel with Yugi Muto. He Normal Summons this card on the sixth turn of the Duel, but it is destroyed by the last effect of "Ebon High Magician" after "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" destroyed "Ebon High Magician" in battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.