- In the original, this card was a Quick-Play Spell Card which is why Yugi could activate this card from his hand in episode 57. In the dub, this card was shown as a Trap Card
- In episode 53, this card is one of three cards Yami Yugi obtains from a booster pack while he was going on his date with Téa Gardner.
- In episode 57, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seeker. He uses this card to banish a random card in Seeker's hand for three turns and Yugi had to make sure the card banished was an Exodia piece as Yugi had to make sure Seeker did not get the five pieces of Exodia into his hand. It then turns out that the card Yugi took out was "Right Arm of the Forbidden One". "Right Arm of the Forbidden One" remained banished until the Duel was over.
- In episode 66, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Strings while the latter was possessed by Marik Ishtar. When "Slifer the Sky Dragon" (whose ATK was 4000 due to its own effect) attacks "Buster Blader" (whose ATK was 3100 due to it being powered up by its own effect), Yugi activates this card to banish one card in Strings' hand for three truns. This decreases the ATK of "Slifer" to 3000. This allows "Buster Blader" to go in for a counterattack, but Strings uses the effect of "Jam Defender" to let "Revival Jam" intercept the counterattack, destroying it instead. In the next episode, this card's effect expires. When this happened, the card that was banished by this card's effect was returned to Strings' hand.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 103, this card appears in a flashback Téa Gardner has when she remembers Yugi talking about "Maha Vailo" looking similar to him and having a great power inside its effect.
- In episode 104, this card can be seen when Joey Wheeler was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Johnson.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, this card can be seen when Seto Kaiba was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Leichter.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 129, Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. When Seto was about to Tribute Summon "Obelisk the Tormentor" by Tributing "X-Head Cannon", "Queen's Knight", and "Alpha the Magnet Warrior" (due to Kaiba activating "Cross Sacrifice", he can Tribute monsters on either side of the field for a Tribute Summon), Yugi activates this card to banish "Obelisk" from Kaiba's hand for three turns. In the next episode, "Obelisk the Tormentor" was returned to Kaiba's hand after this card's effect expired.
- In episode 148, this card appears in Yugi's thoughts when Yami Yugi notes that although Pegasus no longer has the Millennium Eye, he was the chosen one and he was the creator of Duel Monsters.
- In the anime and manga, this card's effect is
- "Select and activate 1 of the following effects:
- ● Select 1 card randomly from your opponent's hand and place it face-down in their Spell & Trap Card Zone. Keep it face-down for 2 of your opponent's turns. During your opponent's Standby Phase of the 3rd turn, the card is returned to his/her hand.
- ● Select 1 card randomly from your opponent's hand and place it face-up in their Spell & Trap Card Zone. Keep it face-up for 2 of your opponent's turns. During your opponent's Standby Phase of the 3th turn, the card is returned to his/her hand."
- In episode 168, this card can be seen in a display case among others as part of a replica of Yugi Muto's Deck.
- In episode 179, this card can be seen in a display case among others as part of a replica of Yugi Muto's Deck.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.