- When this card first appeared in the English manga, it was called "Dragon, Light & Dark".
- The attack names of this monster are called "Shining Breath" and "Dark Fire" ("Dark Baptism" in the Japanese version).
- In chapter 10, a young Chazz drops this card when he collects Koyo Hibiki's autograph.
- In chapter 17, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Bastion Misawa. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing two "Dragon Tokens" summoned by "Wish Dragon". In the following chapter, this card attacks and destroys Bastion's "Shutendoji"; it then negates the effect of Bastion's "Mezuki" and loses 500 ATK and DEF. This card then negates Bastion's "Spirits Rest" and Chazz's "Dragon Gust", losing another 1000 ATK and DEF. When Bastion Normal Summons a monster, Chazz activates "Final Attack Orders", which this card negates in exchange for another 500 ATK and DEF, at which point it can no longer negate any more cards. Bastion's "Ittan Momen" attacks this card, but Chazz activates "Cleansing Water" to restore this card's original ATK and DEF. "Ittan Momen" is destroyed and Bastion takes enough damage to lose the duel.
- In chapter 25, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Syrus Truesdale. He Tributes "Guivre" and a "Wyvern Token" summoned by the former, to Tribute Summon this card. It attacks and destroys Syrus' "Solidroid α". In the following chapter, this card negates the effect of Syrus' "Solidroid β" and loses 500 ATK and DEF, becoming weaker than "Solidroid β" in terms of ATK. "Solidroid β" attacks and destroys this card. On Syrus' next turn, Chazz banishes this card from his Graveyard to activate "Guidance of Light and Dark". (It is also mentioned by Chazz that this card cannot be Special Summoned, because Chazz does not do so when Syrus activates "Dimension Fusion".)
- In chapter 27, David Rabb sees this card's spirit.
- In chapter 30, Chazz uses this card during his duel against David. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Hurricane Dragon" and "Prairie Dragon". It attacks and destroys David's "The Big Saturn" (whose ATK was 2500), inflicting enough damage to win the duel for Chazz.
- In chapter 34, Chazz uses this card during his second duel against Jaden Yuki. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing two "Dragon Tokens" summoned by "Wish Dragon". Jaden activates his face-down "Power Shackle" to prevent this card from activating its effect unless Chazz pays 500 Life Points, which he cannot do because he only has 400 left. (Somehow, this card does not activate to negate "Power Shackle" before it resolves.) On Chazz's next turn, he uses "Dragon's Evil Eye" to destroy "Power Shackle" and free this card's effect to use against Jaden's "Winged Kuriboh LV10". This card then attacks and destroys "Winged Kuriboh LV10", inflicting enough damage to win the duel for Chazz.
- In chapter 38, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Zane Truesdale. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Lancer Lindwurm" and "Golem Dragon". In the following chapter, Zane uses this card's effect to his own advantage, through the repeated use and recycling of "Cyber Emergency". When this card is on 800 ATK and 400 DEF, thus no longer being able to negate cards, Zane Special Summons "Cyber Eltanin" and uses its effect to send this card to the Graveyard.
- In chapter 46, this card is seen in footage of Chazz's duel against David, watched by Axel Brodie.
- In chapter 59, Chazz uses this card during his duel against Axel. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Dynamite Dragon" and "Light End Dragon". It attacks and destroys Axel's "The Blazing Mars", inflicting enough damage to win the duel for Chazz.
- In chapter 60, this card's spirit guides Chazz, Jaden and Syrus, as well as Alexis Rhodes and Midori Hibiki towards Tragoedia for the final showdown.
- In chapter 63, Chazz uses this card during his duel with Jaden against Tragoedia. He draws this card via the effect of "Dragon's Charge", which also lets him Normal Summon this card (in addition to his usual Normal Summon for the turn). He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Red Wyrm" and "Samsara Dragon". On Tragoedia's next turn, his "The Supremacy Sun" attacks and destroys this card. Three turns later, Chazz revives this card by banishing "Samsara Dragon" (whose effect presumably ignores Summoning conditions but is not stated as such). At the end of the turn, the effect of Tragoedia's "Annihilating Light" destroys this card. In the following chapter, Jaden uses Chazz's face down "Hopeful Future", returning all cards in his and Chazz's Graveyards to his deck, then drawing two cards, one of which is this card. He activates the other drawn card, "Polymerization", to fuse this card with "Winged Kuriboh" in order to Fusion Summon "Ma'at".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.