- In episode 19, Dox uses this card during his Tag Duel with Para against Yami Yugi and Joey Wheeler. When Dox played this card, Yami Yugi wondered why he played a monster with 0 ATK. However he then saw that this card was changing the format of the duel, making it act more akin to a Field Magic Card than a monster. The duel was had now become a Labyrinth Duel. The brothers explain that thanks to this card, monsters can move around the maze, but they can only move a number of spots up to their Level. Also monsters can only attack a monster that are within one square of the of each other. After Yami Yugi moved his "Beaver Warrior" four spaces forward, Para played "Polymerization" to fuse "Shadow Ghoul" with this card to create "Wall Shadow" which can attack from anywhere within the maze walls. "Wall Shadow" then attacks and destroys "Beaver Warrior". In the next episode, Yami Yugi and Joey were able to get four monsters together, but Para soon activates "Magical Labyrinth" to change the maze around, cutting off Yami Yugi and Joey's monsters from each other. In the following episode, Yami Yugi and Joey are able to summon "Black Skull Dragon", but the brothers then reveal that the maze is a no-fly zone, therefore their "Black Skull Dragon" can't proceed through the maze. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card is shown when the brothers explain how a Labyrinth Duel works.
- In episode 46, this card is shown on some TV monitors that were showing the Duels that occurred in Duelist Kingdom.
- In episode 159, this card is shown when Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are taken to a vault within Paradius's headquarters that contains copies of every card in existence (with the exception of the Legendary Dragons and the Egyptian Gods).
- In episode 81, this card is used as part of the Hyakunin Isshu Field event in the Friendship Games. This was cut from the dub.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.