- In the Duelist Kingdom arc, this card's name is La Jinn the Mystical Genie in the English dub.
- In episode 22, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He summons this card in Attack Position. Later "Dark Magician" attacks this card, but Kaiba activates "Ancient Lamp" to redirect the attack to "Curse of Dragon", destroying it instead. In the next episode, Yugi activates "Mystic Box" to destroy "Ancient Lamp". "Dark Magician" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 52, this card was briefly seen being used by Priest Seto. Pharaoh Atem's follower would summon "Kaiser Dragon" and use it to attack and destroy this monster.
- In episode 121, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Gozaburo Kaiba. He Special Summons this card through the effect of "Ancient Lamp". Kaiba then activates "Soul Demolition" and uses its effect five times to banish the five "Exodia" pieces in Gozaburo's Graveyard, leaving "Exodia Necross" vulnerable and reducing its ATK to its original value. Kaiba then Tributes this card and "Ancient Lamp" in order to Tribute Summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".
- In episode 135, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. After Kaiba summons this card, he uses this card to attack directly. Later "Swordsman of Landstar" (whose ATK was 2000 due to "Graceful Dice") attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 42, Halil plays this card during his duel against Zuzu Boyle in the Arc League Championship Battle Royal. He Normal Summons this card on his first turn. During his next turn he fuses it with "Red Lamp" using "Polymerization" to summon "Fire Jinn the Blazing Genie of the Lamp".
- In North American WCQ 2013 Special: Kaiba vs. Pegasus, Kaiba Normal Summons this card on the first turn. On Pegasus' turn, his "Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon" attacks this card, but Kaiba activates "Ancient Lamp" to redirect the attack to Pegasus' "Wind-Up Magician". On Kaiba's next turn, when this card attacks Pegasus directly, Pegasus activates "Dimensional Prison" to banish this card. Later during the duel, Kaiba activates "Return from the Different Dimension" to Special Summon this card and three copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" that were banished. Then, when Kaiba attacks again, Pegasus activates "Mirror Force" to destroy all monsters Kaiba controls, including this card.
- This card appeared in Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.