- This card did not change the battle position of an opponent's monster. It equipped itself onto a targeted monster, increasing its ATK by 500, as well as increasing the ATK of all other of the controller's monsters by 500 until the End Phase.
- The weapon shown in this card's artwork is usually shown wrapping itself around and immobilizing the opponent.
- In episode 3, Joey Wheeler trades for this card on the boat to Duelist Kingdom. Joey later shows Yugi Muto the cards he got from trading with the passengers on the boat and this card is shown among the cards Joey shows.
- This card is also shown when a boy is shown trading cards with another boy while the ship was heading for Duelist Kingdom.
- In episode 6, this card appears in a flashback Joey has when he remembers Yugi giving him the "Time Wizard" card during the ride to Duelist Kingdom as well as Yugi saying to him there are some things that you can see that can't actually be seen.
- In episode 19, Joey uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against the Paradox Brothers. When "Wall Shadow" attacks Yami Yugi's "Celtic Guardian", Joey activates this card to equip the latter to "Axe Raider" and increase the ATK of "Axe Raider" and "Celtic Guardian" by 500. On Para's End Phase, "Celtic Guardian" loses the boost it got from this card. In the next episode, this card is destroyed after "Jirai Gumo" attacks and destroys "Axe Raider".
- In episode 31, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Bandit Keith. When "Launcher Spider" attacks "Garoozis", Joey activates this card to equip this card to "Garoozis" and increase its ATK by 500. In the next episode, this card is destroyed after "Barrel Dragon" attacks and destroys "Garoozis" and "Axe Raider".
- In episode 33, this card is shown in Joey's hand during his Duel against Yami Yugi. In the next episode, Yugi's "Dark Magician" attacks "Baby Dragon", but Joey activates this card and equips it onto "Garoozis", increasing its ATK by 500 and immobilizing "Dark Magician". This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 44, Joey uses this card during the Legendary Heroes arc. He equips it to his "Axe Raider", increasing its ATK by 500. "Axe Raider" then attacks and destroys the "Armed Ninja" that had captured "Princess Adena" (it was actually Mokuba Kaiba in disguise).
Dungeon Dice Monsters
- In episode 46, this card is shown on some TV monitors that were showing the Duels that occurred in Duelist Kingdom.
- In episode 69, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Mako Tsunami. When Mako's "Fortress Whale" attack Joey's "Panther Warrior", Joey activates this card to equip it onto "Panther Warrior" and increase its ATK by 500. Later Joey activates "Giant Trunade" to return all Spell and Trap Cards to their owners' hands.
- In episode 74, this card appears within a series of flashbacks that show all of Joey's Duels in Battle City.
- In episode 111, Joey uses this card during his Duel with Yami Yugi against the Big Five. When Crump uses "The Legendary Fisherman" to attack Yugi's "Mystical Elf", Joey activates this card to switch "The Legendary Fisherman" to Defense Position and increase the ATK of "Alligator's Sword" by 500. In the next episode, this card is destroyed after "Alligator's Sword" is destroyed by the Deck Master Ability of Johnson's "Judge Man".
Battle City Finals
- In episode 124, this card is shown in a flashback that Joey has when he remembers all the Duelists he faced on his way to the Battle City Finals.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 161, this card is shown in a series of flashbacks that Joey has when he recalls all of the hardship that he endured in the past and explains to Rex that anybody who loses so many times should keep trying and never give up.
- In episode 173, this card can be seen in Joey's hand during his Duel against Mai Valentine. He later sets this card face-down. Later Mai activates "Harpie's Feather Duster" to destroy this card.
- In the non-canon Duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Joey activates this card against Maximillion Pegasus. Joey equips this card onto "Axe Raider" when it is attacked by Pegasus' "Toon Gemini Elf", although "Toon Gemini Elf" is not destroyed by battle due to its own effect. On Pegasus' next turn, he attacks and destroys "Axe Raider" with "Toon Goblin Attack Force". Since "Axe Raider" was removed from the field, this card was destroyed.
- In the non-canon Duel North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Joey activates this card, Joey activates this card and equips it onto "Axe Raider" when it is attacked by Seto Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Due to the effect of Kaiba's "Lord of Dragons", "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" is unaffected by this card. This card ultimately reduces the battle damage from the attack by 500. Since "Axe Raider" was removed from the field, this card is destroyed.
- Grammy and Maha Vailo use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.