- In episode 2, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. After Yugi Normal Summons this card, Pegasus activates "Dragon Capture Jar" to capture it. Later Pegasus Flip Summons "Dragon Piper", whose effect destroys "Dragon Capture Jar" and Special Summons this card under Pegasus's control. This card then attacks and destroys Yugi's "Silver Fang". Later "Dark Magician" attacks and destroys this card.
- While this card was in Yugi's hand, its ATK was 1500, but when being in game, the damages were calculated as if it had 1700 ATK, probably because the ATK of "Dragon Piper" was combined with this card's ATK (200 + 1500 = 1700).
- In episode 16, this card appears in a flashback Yugi has when he remembers Pegasus somehow knowing what card Yugi was going to play before he even played it. Yugi notes to Kaiba that he ran into the same power Kaiba saw at the tournament duel Kaiba was watching.
- In episode 51, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Bandit Keith while the latter was possessed by Marik Ishtar. He sets this card in Defense Position. Keith then activates "Stop Defense" to switch this card into Attack Position. "Zera the Mant" then attacks and destroys this card.
- As with episode 2, this card is shown with 1500 ATK while in the hand but the damage was calculated as if it had 1700 ATK which probably means that this card's true ATK is 1700 in the anime.
- In episode 88, this card appears in a flashback Marik Ishtar has when he remembers having his Rare Hunters test out the counterfeit versions of "The Winged Dragon of Ra". As they were counterfeits, the fake cards only caused the Rare Hunters to be killed by a bolt of lightning.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto Kaiba that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
- In episode 186, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against the KC DuelTek 760 while the former was using Rick's Deck. He draws this card and five other Dragon-type monsters via the effect of "Heart of the Underdog". Yugi later discards this card and the five other Dragon-type Normal Monsters that he drew, so that "Spirit Ryu" would gain 1000 ATK for each Dragon discarded.
- The attack of this monster is called Hell Fire in the original.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.