- In episode 15, PaniK uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. After he Normal Summons this card, PaniK uses this card to attack Yugi's "Curse of Dragon", but the light from "Spellbinding Circle" caused the attack to be redirected to "Reaper of the Cards" (whose ATK was 1094 due to the Field Power Bonus and "Spellbinding Circle"), destroying it instead. Later Yami Yugi activates "Swords of Revealing Light" to expose PaniK's monsters and prevent them from attacking for three turns. PaniK then activates "Chaos Shield" to switch all of his monsters to Defense Position and increase their DEF. This card was later destroyed along with PaniK's other monsters after the effect of "Swords of Revealing Light" expired and the castle fell down on PaniK's monsters due to the castle losing its floatation ring.
- Its attack name is Demon Bolt Wave in the original and Electro-Shock Wave in the dub.
- In episode 114, this card appears in a flashback Mr. Stein has when he explains to Jaden Yuki his days as a Pro League duelist and how he used "Scar-Knight" to help him win his Duels. This card was shown being used by one of Mr. Stein's opponents. The flashback shows "Scar-Knight" destroying this card, "Legendary Fiend", and "Zoa" which wins Mr. Stein the Duel.
- In episode 85, a brainwashed student under Girag's control uses this card during the Battle Royal between Yuma Tsukumo, Shark, and Rio Kastle and the brainwashed students. The brainwashed students all attack Yuma directly with their monsters, but Alito activates "Lightning Clinch" to negate the attacks. Alito then activates "Brain Reboot" to return all monsters on the field to their owners' hand and inflict 500 damage to his opponents equal to the combined Levels of the monsters returned to their hand by this effect x 500, defeating the brainwashed students.
- In the Spanish dub of the anime, this card was known as "Rey de Yamimakai", which is the name of the printed card.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.