- This card is a signature card of Seto Kaiba's.
- This card's attack name is called Golden Burst.
- In episode 93, this card was shown in Kaiba's hand during his Duel against Ishizu Ishtar. He is forced to discard this card and "Polymerization" from his hand via Ishizu's "Michizure of Doom". In the next episode, Kaiba is forced to return this card, "Polymerization", "Virus Cannon", "Shrink", "Vorse Raider" and "Crush Card Virus" to his Deck via Ishizu's "Exchange of the Spirit".
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 178, Kaiba uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against Dartz. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Blade Knight". This card then attacks the Mai Mirror Knight Token. Due to the effect of the token, its ATK becomes the same as this card's during damage calculation only. Dartz then removes the Shield Counter on Mai to prevent its destruction while this card's effect prevents its own destruction. "Different Dimension Dragon" then attacks Mirror Knight Mai, but Mirror Knight Joey intercepts the attack. Due to the effect of Mirror Knight Joey, his ATK becomes the same as "Different Dimmension Dragon's" ATK. Dartz then removes the Shield Counter on Mirror Knight Joey to prevent his destruction while "Different Dimension Dragon's" effect prevents its own destruction. In the next episode, Dartz targets this card and Mirror Knight Joey for the effect of "Twin Bow Centaur". Dartz wins the coin toss for "Twin Bow Centaur", so this card is banished and Kaiba takes damage equal to this card's ATK.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 200, this card appears within Kaiba's briefcase when he opens it up and takes his Duel Disk with him.
- In episode 65, during Zane Truesdale's Duel against Mad Dog, this card can be seen when Zane searches his Deck to Fusion Summon "Chimeratech Overdragon" via "Overload Fusion".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.