- In episode 81, this card is used as part of the Hyakunin Isshu Field event in the Friendship Games. This was cut from the dub.
- In episode 5, on the fourth turn of Sora Perse's Action Duel against Yuya Sakaki, Sora discards this card from his hand to activate the effect of "Toy Vendor".
- In episode 14, this card is seen with Marco's Duel Disk during a Leo Institute of Dueling investigation into his disappearance.
Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures
- In chapter 6, Psychic Tendo uses this card during his duel against Shoma Yusa. He draws this card via "Allure of Darkness". Tendo is then implied to have used this card to summon "Kaminari Attack" from his Extra Deck.
- In chapter 7, this card is seen in Shoma's hand during his duel against Light Tsukiko. In the following chapter, Shoma sends this card to the Graveyard to activate "Gemini Ablation". On his next turn, Shoma draws another copy of this card and activates it to Fusion Summon "Thousand-Eyes Restrict", but Tsukiko negates this card's effect through "Herald of Ultimateness".
- In YCS Origins 2016 Special: Joey vs. Pegasus, Pegasus activates this card, paying 1000 Life Points to Fusion Summon "Thousand-Eyes Restrict". "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" is temporarily banished by the effect of Pegasus' "Farfa, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss", so it is not destroyed by this card's effect.
- Corse has this card in his Deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.