- In the anime, two copies of this card are shown. The first copy originally belonged to Weevil Underwood, but ended up with Joey Wheeler. Weevil obtained the second copy thanks to Dartz.
- In the anime's Spanish dub, this card is known as "Reina Insecto".
- The dub recolored this monster's breasts to red to make her less sexually suggestive.
- When Weevil first uses this card, it's shown as a Normal Monster.
- This is similar to a few of Weevil's Insect monsters in this duel that were shown as Normal Monsters, when they are really Effect Monsters.
- In episode 64, Weevil Underwood uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He Special Summons this card via the effect of "Pinch Hopper". Since there were six Insect-type monsters on the field, this card gained 1200 ATK. Weevil then Tributes "Leghul" to allow this monster to attack. This causes this card's ATK to decrease to 3200. This monster then attacks and destroys Joey's "Little-Winguard". This card's last effect then Special Summons an Insect Monster Token. On Weevil's next turn, he Tributes "Cockroach Knight" to allow this card to attack. This card then attacks "Panther Warrior", but Joey activates "Magical Arm Shield" to redirect the attack to Weevil's "Insect Soldiers of the Sky", destroying it. This card's last effect then Special Summons another token. On Weevil's next turn, he Tributes "Cockroach Knight" to allow this card to attack. This card then attacks and destroys Joey's "Panther Warrior". This card's last effect then summons a third token. Later "Gearfried the Iron Knight" attacks and destroys a token, which causes this card's ATK to decrease to 3000. Later Weevil Tributes all the Army Ant Tokens he created through the effect of "Multiplication of Ants" in order to allow this card to attack. This card then attacks "Gearfried the Iron Knight", but Joey activates "Graverobber" to take Weevil's "Eradicating Aerosol" from the Graveyard and activate its effect, destroying "Insect Queen". "Gearfried the Iron Knight" then attacks and destroys another token, winning Joey the duel. After Joey wins the duel, he obtains this card from Weevil as per the Battle City Rules.
- In episode 65, Joey is shown holding this card while going down the street with Tristan Taylor, Téa Gardner, and Solomon Muto and celebrating his victory over Weevil while also stating to his friends that he was able to win this card from Weevil after defeating him.
- In episode 74, this card appears within a series of flashbacks that show all of Joey's Duels in Battle City.
- In episode 78, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Joey has when he starts to remember that he is a Duelist (as Marik Ishtar brainwashed him into Dueling Yugi Muto and defeating him).
- In episode 87, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Odion, He summons this card by Tributing "Swordsman of Landstar" and "Alligator's Sword". In the next episode, Odion's "Mystical Beast of Serket" attacks and destroys this card. "Mystical Beast of Serket" then gained ATK equal to the half of this card's ATK.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a series of flashbacks that Joey has when he notes to Odion that he has met many people on his way to the Battle City Finals and he kept fighting all the way no matter how grim the situation was.
- In episode 89, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Odion has when he explains that "Mystical Beast Serket" counts as three Tributes due to it absorbing three of Joey's monsters which was why he could Tribute it for the Tribute Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
- In episode 104, this card is shown when Joey was looking through his Deck to choose a Deck Master before he chooses his "Flame Swordsman".
- In episode 107, this card is seen in a flashback Serenity Wheeler has when Duke Devlin tells her to remember that when Joey Duels, he doesn't give up no matter what.
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto Kaiba that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 122, this card is shown in Joey's hand during the four way Duel between himself, Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, and Yami Marik.
- In episode 124, this card is shown in a flashback that Joey has when he remembers all the Duelists he faced on his way to the Battle City Finals.
- In episode 126, this card is shown in Joey's hand during his Duel against Yami Marik. Joey intended to Tribute "Little-Winguard" and another monster to summon this card, but the effect of Marik's "Helpoemer" forced Joey to discard this card from his hand before he could do that. This activates the effect of "Coffin Seller", inflicting 300 damage to Joey.
- In episode 161, Weevil uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing his "Cell Division Token" and "Pheromone Wasp". This card's ATK then became 3500 due to its own effect and the effect of "The Seal of Orichalcos". "Leghul" then attacks Yami Yugi directly. Weevil then tributes "Leghul" to allow this card to attack. This card then attacks and destroys Yugi's "Gaia the Dragon Champion" (with this card's ATK becoming 3100 shortly after "Gaia the Dragon Champion" is destroyed). Weevil then uses the effect of "Insect Queen" to Special Summon an Insect Monster Token at the end of the Damage Step. The token then gains 500 ATK due to the effect of "The Seal of Orichalcos". This card's ATK increases to 3300 due to another Insect-type monster now being on the field. This card's ATK becomes 3500 after Yugi Normal Summons "Kuriboh" (as "DNA Surgery" changes all monsters on the field to Insect-type monsters). In the next episode, Yugi activates "Natural Selection" to destroy this monster and Special Summon a Selection Token with the same stats as this card. Weevil then Tributes the "Insect Monster Token" in order to Tribute Summon "Armored Centipede".
- In episode 189, Weevil uses this card during his Tag Duel with Rex Raptor against Zigfried von Schroeder. He Special Summons this card via the effect of "Pinch Hopper". This card's effect then increased its ATK to 2400. After Zigfried activates "Ride of The Valkyries" to Special Summon two "Valkyrie Zweite" and two "Valkyrie Erste (anime)", this card and Rex's "Black Tyranno" are destroyed by the effects of Zigfried's two "Valkyrie Zweite". Zigfried then activates the effect of one "Valkyrie Erste" to banish this card from the Graveyard and make the ATK of "Valkyrie Erste" equal to the ATK of this card until the End Phase.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 222, this card is seen in Yugi Muto's thoughts when he notes that he previously let Yami Yugi do things for him and was always behind him, but now is the first time that he must prove that he does not need Yami Yugi's help and show how much he has grown since he first put the Millennium Puzzle.
- This card appears in the anime's Japanese closing song Borderline Battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.