- This card is shown alongside Kalin Kessler in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's opening theme, Last Train - The New Morning.
- In episode 34, Kalin uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yusei Fudo. He Dark Synchro Summons this card by Dark Tuning "Infernity Dwarf" with "Dark Tuner Nightmare Hand". This card then attacks "Junk Warrior". Yusei tries to activate "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow" in response, but due to the effect of "Infernity Beast" (This card gains the effects of all DARK monsters in Kalin's Graveyard), Yusei is forbidden from activating any Spells or Traps until the end of the Damage Step. This card then destroys "Junk Warrior". On Kalin's next turn, he activates "Speed Spell - Power Baton" to send "Infernity Destroyer" from his Deck to the Graveyard and increase this card's ATK by the ATK of "Infernity Destroyer" until the end of the next Damage Step. This card then attacks and destroys "Rockstone Warrior". This card would inflict piercing damage at this point due to the effect of "Infernity Dwarf" but, Yusei takes no Battle Damage due to the first effect of "Rockstone Warrior". Kalin then activates the effect of "Infernity Destroyer" to inflict 800 damage to Yusei. In the next episode, the effect of "Power Baton" expires. Later "Stardust Dragon" (whose ATK was 3300 due to the first granted effect of "Hyper Synchron") attacks this card, but due to the effect of "Infernity Guardian", this card is not destroyed, however Kalin still takes damage. Yusei then activates the effect of "Shard of Hope" to draw a card He then destroys "Shard of Hope" in order to activate "Miracle Locus", which lets Kalin draws a card, increases the ATK of "Stardust Dragon" by 1000 during the Damage Step, and lets "Stardust Dragon" attack again. "Stardust Dragon" then attacks and destroys this card. Kalin then activates this card's final effect to add "Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu" from his Deck to his hand. Yusei then activates "Synchro Destructor" to inflict damage to Kalin equal to half of this card's ATK twice (a this card was a Synchro Monster), but Kalin activates "Damage Translation" to halve the effect damage he takes this turn.
- In episode 42, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Yusei has when he explains to Rex Goodwin that when he returned to Satellite, Kalin, a former friend that he thought was dead, reappeared before him as a Dark Signer.
- In episode 54, Kalin uses this card during his second Turbo Duel against Yusei. He Dark Synchro Summons this card by Dark Tuning "Infernity Dwarf" with "Dark Tuner Nightmare Hand". This card then attacks and destroys "Max Warrior" (whose ATK was 900 due to its own effect). Yusei then activates "Revival Ticket" to destroy "Limiter Overload", revive "Max Warrior", and increase his Life Points by the Battle Damage he took this turn. Since the card he destroyed was "Limiter Overload", its effect activates, allowing Yusei to Special Summon "Speed Warrior". On Kalin's next turn, Kalin activates the effect of "Infernity Necromancer" to Special Summon "Infernity Archfiend" from his Graveyard. Yusei then activates "Slip Summon" to Special Summon "Ghost Gardna". This card then attacks "Speed Warrior", but Yusei uses the effect of "Ghost Gardna" to redirect the attack to it instead. This card then destroys "Ghost Gardna", This card then inflicts piercing damage to Yusei due to the effect of "Infernity Dwarf". In the next episode, "Junk Warrior" (who ATK was 3300 due to to the effect of "Synchro Striker Unit") attacks and destroys this card. Kalin then activates this card's last effect to add a card from his Deck to his hand which he then reveals to Yusei to be "Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu".
- While Summoning "Hundred-Eyes Dragon", Kalin chants "When the curtain of darkness descends down, the eyes of the underworld will open. Swoop down, darkness! Dark Synchro! Show yourself, "One-Hundred Eyes Dragon"!"
- Its attack name is "Infinity Sight Stream".
- Kalin uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.