- In episode 65, Strings uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi while the former was possessed by Marik Ishtar. He summons this card on the first turn of the duel. On Marik's next turn, he summons "Worm Drake" and activates "Polymerization" to fuse this card with "Worm Drake" in order to Fusion Summon "Humanoid Worm Drake". Marik then activates "Quick Attack" to allow "Humanoid Worm Drake" to attack this turn. "Humanoid Worm Drake" then attacks "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts", but Yami activates "De-Fusion" to return "Humanoid Worm Drake" to the Extra Deck and Special Summon this card and "Worm Drake" from the Graveyard. "Beta the Magnet Warrior" then attacks and destroys "Worm Drake". "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" then attacks and destroys this card. In the next episode, another copy of this card can be seen in Strings' hand.
- In episode 67, this card is shown after Strings loses and collapses to the ground.
- In episode 74, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he reminds Kaiba that he saw a Rare Hunter being possessed by Marik.
- In chapter 2, this card is shown alongside a few others in the explanation of how Duel Monster Spirits work in the manga.
- Strings uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.