- In Ride 22, Jack orders Kalin Kessler to return this card to him. The card is then destroyed, with Kalin revealing that it is a replica.
- In Ride 31, a flashback reveals that Rex passed this Blank card to Jack, which instantly took form. Later, Kalin stole it and escaped from prison. Kalin returns the real card to Jack during the present, and they commence a duel against each other.
- In Ride 32, Jack uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Kalin. He Synchro Summons this card by tuning "Wandering King Wildwind" with "Morph King Stygi-Gel" (whose effect made its Level the same as "Wildwind's"). This card attacks Kalin directly; as Kalin would take damage, he activates "Zero Gate of the Void" from his Graveyard, Special Summoning "Void Ogre Dragon" from his Extra Deck after taking damage, and continuing the duel as long as "Void Ogre" is on the field, even if he has zero Life Points. In the following chapter, Jack uses this card's effect to destroy all other Attack Position monsters on the field, including a "Cursed Fire King Doom Burst" that he just summoned. "Void Ogre" is not destroyed because "Infernity Bishop" is in Kalin's Graveyard. On Jack's next turn, he equips "Champion's Majesty" to this card. He then activates this card's effect, chaining "Rumbling of Heaven and Earth" to make this card's effect "destroy" monsters in both players' Graveyards instead of on the field. "Champion's Majesty" raises this card's ATK by 500 for each card destroyed (seven, meaning this card's ATK becomes 6500). This card then attacks "Void Ogre" and wins the duel for Jack.
- In Ride 43, this card and "Stardust Spark Dragon" appear behind their owners who challenge each other to a duel (which does not take place).
- In Ride 45, Jack uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Rex. He Synchro Summons this card by tuning "Dark Highlander" with "Instant Tune" (which summoned itself as a Level 1 Tuner monster). Jack then uses this card's effect to destroy all three of Rex's "Celestial Mages". In the following chapter, Rex's "Ascension Sky Dragon", at 5000 ATK, attacks and destroys this card. On Jack's next turn, he revives it with "Monster Reborn" and activates its effect, but "Ascension" uses its other effect to return itself to the Extra Deck and revive its Synchro Materials. Since it failed to destroy a monster that was on the field when its effect was activated, this card cannot attack. In the following chapter. Rex re-summons "Ascension" and has it attack this card; Jack prevents its destruction with the effect of "Synchro Drive". Once more, Jack activates this card's effect, but fails to destroy "Ascension". In that moment, since Rex revived a Synchro Monster as part of "Ascension's" effect ("Celestial Double Star Shaman"), Jack activates "Clinch Reborn" to revive "Dark Highlander". In the following chapter, the 12000 ATK "Ascension" attacks this card; Jack activates "Champion's Storm" through the effect of "Absolute King Back Jack" to prevent this card's destruction and cause both players to take damage from the attack. The duel ends in a DRAW.
- In Ride 58, this card turns blank when faced with the power of "Ultimaya Tzolkin". Ownership of this card is transferred to Rex as he prepares to duel Yusei Fudo.
- In Ride 60, Rex uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yusei. He Special Summons this card from his Extra Deck using the effect of "Ultimaya Tzolkin". Rex uses this card's effect to destroy his "Black Rose Moonlight Dragon" so that this card can attack. This card then attacks directly, but Yusei activates "Stardust Re-Spark" to Special Summon "Stardust Spark Dragon" from his Extra Deck; this card attacks "Spark Dragon" during the resulting replay, with "Spark Dragon" not being destroyed due to its effect. Rex then sends this card to the Graveyard in order to activate "Flight of the Duel Dragons". Two chapters later, this card is made a Level 2 monster by the effect of "Harmonic Geoglyph", which allows Yusei to use it as Synchro Material from Rex's Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of "Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon". Three chapters later, Yusei activates the effect of "Gathering Light", placing this card underneath said card in order to destroy Rex's "Foolish Forest - Baal Chechen".
- In Ride 66, this card is restored and returned to Jack's possession.
- In the second part of the two-part special chapter, Jack uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yusei. He Synchro Summons this card by using "King's Consonance" to banish "Gash the Dust Lord", "Cursed Fire King Doom Burst", "Wandering King Wildwind" and "Red Lotus King Flame Crime" from his Graveyard. On Jack's next turn, he attempts to destroy Yusei's "Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon" using this card's effect, but because "Chronicle" was Synchro Summoned with three Synchro Material Monsters, it can avoid being destroyed three times in a turn. Jack then Normal Summons "Absolute King Back Jack" and tunes it with this card to Synchro Summon "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss". This card is later revived by "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity's" effect; Jack activates "Red Supremacy" to banish "King Calamity" from his Graveyard and transfer "King Calamity's" effects to this card. This card attacks Yusei's "Stardust Spark Dragon"; Yusei activates "Synchro Alliance" to have "Spark Dragon" gain this card's effects, also, Synchro Monsters gain 600 ATK for each Synchro Monster in their controllers' Graveyards. This effect lets "Spark Dragon" overcome this card by 100 more ATK, thus, this card is destroyed and Jack takes enough damage from "King Calamity's" effect to lose the duel.
- In North American WCQ 2017 Special: Pegasus vs. Jack and Aster vs. Jack, Jack uses this card against Aster. He tunes "Force Resonator" with "Red Warg" to Synchro Summon this card. Jack uses this card's effect to destroy Aster's "Destiny HERO - Dogma". This card then attacks Aster directly, but Aster activates "D - Fortune" to end the Battle Phase by banishing a "Destiny HERO" from his Graveyard. On Aster's next turn, he uses "Destiny HERO - Plasma's" effect to equip this card to itself.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.